• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shalmaxb
    commented on 's reply
    thank you!

• ThomasB
    replied
    shalmaxb I added your translation to my pull request. Should make it easier for kharg to add it. https://github.com/Kharg/link-button/pull/2

Leave a comment:

• shalmaxb
    replied
    Language File Portugues (Brazil)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• shalmaxb
    commented on 's reply
    of course you may count on my help for translation I can also provide translation in portuguese.

• Kharg
    commented on 's reply
    Will merge it once I complete the new version, I will probably ask you to translate some more strings.

Thank you!

• shalmaxb
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, I did not see that

• ThomasB
    replied
    You already have a pull request, Kharg, for the translation.

Leave a comment:

• shalmaxb
    commented on 's reply
    yes, I tested "open in a new tab", but that is more complicated, when you want to drag from one app to another. Then the other app has to be in a new browser window, otherwise dragging it to the other tab would open the image and not insert into the other app.
    In the moment I use the pop-up to drag from my app to the other.
    And pop-up position would be fine as well.

• Kharg
    commented on 's reply
    Hello,

Thank you for your kind words.

Yes, once I saw your portal I thought that this extension would be perfect for it!

I will add the popup size in the next update, good idea!

If you hide the label the tooltip will not be visible, I think that’s why, as a workaround you can add a title to the button.

The option to open a link in a new tab has been added to version 1.5.0, did you test it out?

• shalmaxb
    replied
    Kharg, meanwhile I found the time to test the extension and you did a very good work. Before I had a process with similar result, but by manually coding a bootstrap button in the WYSIWYG editor. With your extension this is easier and improved with more possibilities (modal, pop-up).

First I modified the german translation to mirror better, what the field names in the admin.json mean. I attach it here and you may feel free to use it.

One enhancement I would wish is to be able to set pop-up width and height as well as positioning of the pop-up. I modified that in the javascript file, but to be able to do that in the admin GUI would be great.

Unfortunately the tooltip did not work. And when you set the button without label a user might not get, what to put into the field, which a tooltip could explain.

And a last one: To open in a new broser window. This would be handy, if you open another webapp with the button, where you want to exchange data by drag and drop.
    For example: I administrate artwork in my espoCRM, the images of the piece of art are part of the record. With the button I open a third party app, which creates virtual exhibitions, where I have to place artwork in the offered rooms/walls. This is possible by drag and drop from espoCRM to the other app, but it has to be in different windows. Meanwhile I use the pop-up for opening the other app in an own window. With a new window I could place espoCRM and the other app side by side.

german language file: Admin.json
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Kharg
    commented on 's reply
    The new update shouldn’t take long by the way, it will be out during this week probably.

• AlessioMa
    replied
    I made the change, now I would like to pass the three activity buttons. I am working on that.

Leave a comment:

• AlessioMa
    commented on 's reply
    Hi, I was able to make the change and retrieve the email modal.
    When is the update supposed to come out?

• espcrm
    commented on 's reply
    Hey, no talking and start updating. Where the whip...?

I'll know when it release, I got stalk mode and Star on this extension

• Kharg
    commented on 's reply
    No, it will not work.

I almost finished developing the new update allowing for quick creation.
Working...
X