Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shalmaxb
    commented on 's reply
    Hi, I use for long time already creating buttons with the WYSIWYG field using Bootstrap code and string/concatenate formula. This plugin from Kharg could be very handy I guess. I did not test yet.
    With Bootstrap buttons you can create buttons for whatever is possible by a link. I created Buttons to switch to other entities from one entity, printing PDF and the last one I created, triggered the whole process of creating a PDF, attaching to an Email (with template) and sending the email.
    This Email had to be sent out in two languages, depending on the target email, which I realized with one button, which triggered depending on a bool field (englisch true, german false), which formula to execute (englisch or german).
    This process would take a user to do many steps, when done manually. Thanks to this wonderful espoCRM, very basic "coding" skills (like mine) are leading to very convincing solutions.

• item
    commented on 's reply
    Kargh,
    i have many idea with my experiment but not skill

feel free to ask my "experiment"

• Kharg
    commented on 's reply
    That’s a cool idea!

• item
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Kharg,
    i actually don't use your extension but i think i will use in this case : print-to-pdf
    As you now, print-to-pdf .. open a "select template" .. then you select..
    In my case, model have a field let say "language" .. so the button will direct print-to-pdf with model->language

What do you think

• Kharg
    replied
    I just noticed that I forgot to add a basic mode, so I just released version 1.5.0 with the following changes:
    • Removed strip url option
    • Added Open Url option
    ​Open Url will directly redirect to the field url in the current tab, useful if you want an alternative to an entity linked record.

Leave a comment:

• Kharg
    commented on 's reply
    Not possible unfortunately, it wouldn’t know what’s the start or the end.

• espcrm
    replied
    Kharg this arrow button here, so we can look at all related record. I think this is hard and not possible (easily)?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	296
Size:	674 Bytes
ID:	105160

Leave a comment:

• Kharg
    commented on 's reply
    I already got other requests to support the url of a list, doesn't look so easy

as for the second request, do you mean an array of buttons? just like multi urls work?

• espcrm
    replied
    Mr Kharg! I'm trying to be smart!

One of my relationship is a Many-to-Many, so it is an array field. To use this button, I do a formula like this to view the 1st relationship.

Code:
    cButtonVendor=string\concatenate($urlContact,array\at(contactsVendorIds,0))

Views:	349
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	105143
    After playing with this a few day now, I thought, "Hey!" isn't there a related list? URL is like so:
    https://espocrm.com/#Case/related/52...contactsVendor

Views:	280
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	105144

Anyway trying to be smart I tried to use that URL, unfortunately it Error 404.

So... too long didn't read feature request:

1) Request support of URL list (if possible)
    2) Support of Array, so we can move left/right like email.

Leave a comment:

• espcrm
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Boss

• Kharg
    commented on 's reply
    It's called title because it's the HTML title, tooltip wouldn't be correct as that's for the field label

• espcrm
    replied
    After some usage, I discover the what Title option is for so I decide to edit it. Also I think since you using Button Label. Best to hide all Field Label name so it look nicer.
    Kharg, would Tooltips be more correct name for this setting?

Views:	333
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	104835

Views:	300
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	104836

Leave a comment:

• espcrm
    replied
    Stealing ChrisSka83 idea, this what the result of adding it to List view. Allow you to open it as "preview".

The formula is in page 1. Look like 60px is still not enough in spacing if you want the label. Best to hide it in my opinion.
    And to make it read only if you using formula!

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	14.0 KB ID:	104830
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	31.5 KB ID:	104831
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	4.8 KB ID:	104832

Views:	305
Size:	2.0 KB
ID:	104833

Leave a comment:

• espcrm
    commented on 's reply
    My formula if anyone want to copy it:

cButtonpAccountInfo=string\concatenate('https://espocrm.com/#Account/view/',accountId);

Be sure to change your website!

• espcrm
    commented on 's reply
    Anyway, very happy. Kharg kudo
Working...
X