• Show
Clear All

Let try Modal!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	156
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	104757
    Look like it/EspoCRM/Firefox does not like external site! (Link URL was to this thread)

Let try Modal instead! Look like it will open a fresh new page, work well if it a EspoCRM URL

Views:	146
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	104759​​

But what about Espo Modal, best option? I like it! Instant loading, it used "Small Details" I think.

Views:	146
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	104760
    Attached Files

Comment

The normal modal is best used for internal CRM pages that can't be opened using the Espo Modal, such as relationships list

Comment

Originally posted by Kharg View Post
        The normal modal is best used for internal CRM pages that can't be opened using the Espo Modal, such as relationships list
        Trying to be smart with this new extension, I look at email and thought, this would be perfect! Too bad we can't edit the detail page. Look like the URL method is also blocked now as well!

Views:	139
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	104821

Comment

Here my first idea, opening the primary Account from Contact. I have a feeling I will have trouble with Formula but we see how we go.

Some note: the "P" because I only plan to do it for primary account at the moment.
          The label and field name different because User-friendly???
          Left Icon denote relationship from what we going to. The right icon denote relationship of current. Good idea or bad?
          Anything else, well it up to you for design.

Views:	152
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	104823

Comment

Originally posted by espcrm View Post
            Here my first idea, opening the primary Account from Contact. I have a feeling I will have trouble with Formula but we see how we go.
            Here is the result.

Views:	144
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	104826

Looking at this, if I want multiple button, best to keep button label shorter. And create a whole new "Panel" or Row to add these button.​
            Attached Files

Comment

• espcrm
              espcrm commented
              Editing a comment
              Anyway, very happy. Kharg kudo

• espcrm
              espcrm commented
              Editing a comment
              My formula if anyone want to copy it:

cButtonpAccountInfo=string\concatenate('https://espocrm.com/#Account/view/',accountId);

Be sure to change your website!

Stealing ChrisSka83 idea, this what the result of adding it to List view. Allow you to open it as "preview".

The formula is in page 1. Look like 60px is still not enough in spacing if you want the label. Best to hide it in my opinion.
            And to make it read only if you using formula!

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	14.0 KB ID:	104830
            Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	31.5 KB ID:	104831
            Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	4.8 KB ID:	104832

Views:	122
Size:	2.0 KB
ID:	104833

Comment

After some usage, I discover the what Title option is for so I decide to edit it. Also I think since you using Button Label. Best to hide all Field Label name so it look nicer.
              Kharg, would Tooltips be more correct name for this setting?

Views:	143
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	104835

Views:	116
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	104836

Comment

• Kharg
                Kharg commented
                Editing a comment
                It's called title because it's the HTML title, tooltip wouldn't be correct as that's for the field label

• espcrm
                espcrm commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Boss

Mr Kharg! I'm trying to be smart!

One of my relationship is a Many-to-Many, so it is an array field. To use this button, I do a formula like this to view the 1st relationship.

Code:
              cButtonVendor=string\concatenate($urlContact,array\at(contactsVendorIds,0))

Views:	121
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	105143
              After playing with this a few day now, I thought, "Hey!" isn't there a related list? URL is like so:
              https://espocrm.com/#Case/related/52...contactsVendor

Views:	93
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	105144

Anyway trying to be smart I tried to use that URL, unfortunately it Error 404.

So... too long didn't read feature request:

1) Request support of URL list (if possible)
              2) Support of Array, so we can move left/right like email.

Comment

• Kharg
                Kharg commented
                Editing a comment
                I already got other requests to support the url of a list, doesn't look so easy

as for the second request, do you mean an array of buttons? just like multi urls work?

Kharg this arrow button here, so we can look at all related record. I think this is hard and not possible (easily)?

Views:	91
Size:	674 Bytes
ID:	105160

Comment

• Kharg
                Kharg commented
                Editing a comment
                Not possible unfortunately, it wouldn’t know what’s the start or the end.

I just noticed that I forgot to add a basic mode, so I just released version 1.5.0 with the following changes:
              • Removed strip url option
              • Added Open Url option
              ​Open Url will directly redirect to the field url in the current tab, useful if you want an alternative to an entity linked record.

Comment

• shalmaxb
                shalmaxb commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi, I use for long time already creating buttons with the WYSIWYG field using Bootstrap code and string/concatenate formula. This plugin from Kharg could be very handy I guess. I did not test yet.
                With Bootstrap buttons you can create buttons for whatever is possible by a link. I created Buttons to switch to other entities from one entity, printing PDF and the last one I created, triggered the whole process of creating a PDF, attaching to an Email (with template) and sending the email.
                This Email had to be sent out in two languages, depending on the target email, which I realized with one button, which triggered depending on a bool field (englisch true, german false), which formula to execute (englisch or german).
                This process would take a user to do many steps, when done manually. Thanks to this wonderful espoCRM, very basic "coding" skills (like mine) are leading to very convincing solutions.

• Kharg
                Kharg commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi shalmaxb,
                you can replace all your WYSIWYG fields with this extension probably.

and if you have got ideas for new features propose them

• espcrm
                espcrm commented
                Editing a comment
                Right now all I'm doing is using button to do "preview" and popup. Save me having the trouble to go into the Record itself. It looking quite neat.

Surely there is better way to use this extension but I'm just not creative enough.
            Working...
            X