Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bottomPanelsEditSmall won't work not sure why

Hey victor lazovic​,

I am trying to add a relationship panel to a small detail view of the parent entity. i have an entity called (Client) has many transactions. so basically i have tried to show the transactions panel on the edit small view / detail small view of the client entity but nothing has worked, below my set up:

In my clientDefs\Client.json i have this set up:

PHP Code:
    "bottomPanels": {

"editSmall":[

"__APPEND__",
             {

"name""transactions",

"label""Transactions",

"view""custom:views/client/record/panels/transactions",

"notRefreshable":true,

"sticked"true,

"isForm"true,

"index"1

}
          ]
    },

"additionalLayouts": {

"bottomPanelsEditSmall": {

"type""bottomPanelsEditSmall"

}
       },
    ​ 
    This is the panel transations view:

PHP Code:
    define('custom:views/client/record/panels/transactions''views/record/panels/relationship', function (Dep) {

return 
    Dep.extend({});

});
    ​ 
    i even created a bottomPanelsEditSmall.json layout under client layout with this content but nothing worked. what i am missing?

Any help would be appreciated.

Came across this, almost sound like the two of you trying to do something similar? Create a custom view, not sure if it help:

Hi, i little learn front-end but here i loose :) un custom modal view.. this open, template is rendered normaly.. if you see code, commented, if i uncomment the hard coded nomenclatureList, the template "content" is ok. Here my goal is render the template after collection.fetch. the value is retreived from back-end

Comment

• rabii
      rabii commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for sharing espcrm but that is different from what i want to achieve. i am trying to display some relationship panels on the editSmall view but i have not been able to do it not sure what i am missing, the code i posed above should definitely work but it doesn't.

Hi Rabii,
    not my skill but maybe :
    see scheduler bottom on meeting. it's seemt your client.json is ok (i have look in meeting) .. but maybe your view.

PHP Code:
    define('crm:views/meeting/record/panels/scheduler', ['views/record/panels/bottom'], function (Dep) {

return 
    Dep.extend({

templateContent'<div class="scheduler-container no-margin">{{{scheduler}}}</div>',

setup: function () {

Dep.prototype.setup.call(this);​ 
    Certainly a how-to needed ..
    Last edited by item; 05-31-2023, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Bottom panels disabled on the edit-small view : https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...t-small.js#L33.

You you enable it, then you should be able to use a regular relationship panels, no need to define "bottomPanels" in clientDefs.

Comment

Hey yuri

Thanks for your reply, i have enabled the bottom panels on my editSmall custom view for my entity as below:

PHP Code:
        define('custom:views/client/record/edit-small', ['views/record/edit-small'], function (Dep) {

return 
        Dep.extend({

bottomView'views/record/detail-bottom',

});
        });
        ​ 
        i have added the layout to the additionaLayouts on the clientDefs:

PHP Code:
        "additionalLayouts": {

"bottomPanelsEditSmall": {

"type""bottomPanelsEditSmall"

}
        },
        ​ 
        Cleared cache and rebuild system when i visit editSmall of my client entity (i can see only stream added to the bottom) if i go to entity Manager i find the additional layout "bottomPanelsEditSmall" but it is not loading any relationships and is only empty.

What ami missing? i thought this would enbale the layout "bottomPanelsEditSmall" through which i can choose which relationships to appear on the bottom view of the editSmall.

I appreciate your help.
        Last edited by rabii; 06-01-2023, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X