Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Button to download all attachments files

Hello,
    In version 5.1.2, I used an extension written by my friend, which allowed me to download all attached files as .zip file.
    This was very helpful when several files were attached and you didn't have to download each file separately.

I'm attaching link to an extension, maybe someone will be able to adapt it to the latest version 7.3​:

Hi,

I'll try to see if I can do anything.

Working on it:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	217
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	90332
    Last edited by Kharg; 04-05-2023, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Cool. Good luck Kharg!

In the meantime and ever since I start using EspoCRM, for many documents I just download it through a browser extension (DownThemAll). I probably will continue using it even if this extension get added because it ZIP the file doesn't it?

Which is good for certain circumstance but not always.

Comment

espcrm I think it could be made into an option whether to zip all files or download them as they are.
        But then the browser may block it if the page sends too many downloads.
        I'll be experimenting.

Extension is almost completed, I will just try to see if I can implement mass downloads without zipping before releasing.

ShulzR Extension released https://github.com/Kharg/download-al...eleases/latest
        Last edited by Kharg; 04-07-2023, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Thank you Kharg !

Unfortunately, when I try to download attachments, I get the following error:

HTML Code:
          [2023-04-11 08:56:23] ERROR: (0) Could not get stream for non-existing 'data/upload/60375cb0796da782b'.; GET /; line: 86, file: /var/www/xxx.com/htdocs/espo/espocrm-test/application/Espo/Core/FileStorage/Storages/EspoUploadDir.php [] []
          [2023-04-11 08:56:28] ERROR: Uncaught Exception Error: "Call to undefined function Espo\Modules\DownloadAllAttachments\EntryPoints\finfo_open()" at /var/www/xxx.com/htdocs/espo/espocrm-test/application/Espo/Modules/DownloadAllAttachments/EntryPoints/DownloadAll.php line 67 {"exception":"[object] (Error(code: 0): Call to undefined function Espo\\Modules\\DownloadAllAttachments\\EntryPoints\\finfo_open() at /var/www/xxx.com/htdocs/espo/espocrm-test/application/Espo/Modules/DownloadAllAttachments/EntryPoints/DownloadAll.php:67)"} []

Comment

• Kharg
            Kharg commented
            Editing a comment
            You have to enable the php_fileinfo extension from your hosting settings.

Now it works! Thank you Kharg so much!

Comment

• Kharg
            Kharg commented
            Editing a comment
            Perfect! Keep an eye out for updates!

Kharg Would it be possible to extend the functionality to download attachments also attached to the Stream?

Comment

ShulzR Hi, it already does that.

You just have to enable the option in settings

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	212
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	93081

Comment

Originally posted by Kharg View Post
              ShulzR Hi, it already does that.

You just have to enable the option in settings