X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• telecastg
    replied
    Hello Darkcromb,

I think that the autocomplete logic would have to be inserted in the actual field view class but since it would receive input from another field view class, it the record view will need to be modified as well.

If you are not familiar with Espo's view class structure, this posting might be useful. https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/deve...view#post67253

I don't think that what you are trying to accomplish would be easy but it is certainly very interesting

I am working on a similar feature for our system and will try to find some time to look into it and let you know of any advances.

Leave a comment:

• Darkcromb
    replied
    Thank you for your answer. I'll give it a try and keep you posted.
    I discovered EspoCRM in 2019 as part of my job at the time, then I went on another project and now I'm completely back on it.
    So I'm on several things at once and moving at my own pace!
    The software is really good and I thank the creators and all the community on this forum, which allow to progress without feeling alone!

Leave a comment:

• espcrm
    replied
    Haven't seen anything that do retrievable yet. Actually as I type this I did remember one, it was an extension where it use to Track Shipping code, it was somewhere on the forum.

From my limit reading and knowledge this is possible through Webhook method. You can also look at the Google API, see how it was done to get an idea how to "send address" and get an response return (map photo/embed).

I look forward to your progress!

Leave a comment:

• Darkcromb
    replied
    I tried to get inspiration from the address-city client/src/views/fields/address.js field and autocompletion, but I can't get my query to run.
    Do you think this is something easy to do? (and I'm missing something?) or has anyone done something similar?​

Leave a comment:

• Darkcromb
    started a topic Execute a query in a text field

Execute a query in a text field

Hi,
    I would like to set up a custom text field "street", which, when positioned in it, retrieves the value of another field of my entity (postal code) and according to it, executes a request to an API to retrieve street names (as seen here: https://jsfiddle.net/8apgu63n/embedded) and automatically fills the street "street".
    I created my custom field based on a text field. But I can't seem to integrate the query script.
    ​How could I do that ?​
    Test your JavaScript, CSS, HTML or CoffeeScript online with JSFiddle code editor.
Working...
X