Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link Multiple Records List Sorting

Hi there,
    we have an enity in relationship with another entity many to many.
    Is there any way to set Order/sorting to the corresponding field?
    Didn't found any similar post.
    Ex. Our link has 12 records and their names are '01 Some Name', '02 Another Name', '03 Another Name' etc. but the list order appears out of any logic of sorting.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Athensmusic; 03-10-2022, 06:41 PM.

Eblasoft Link Multiple has an option for sorting, you should try the demo to see if it works for your use case
    (Support Espocrm v6+ & v7 ) Vesion: 3.21.1 Type: Extension Safe Upgrade Youtube Video Demo This extension is enhancement for the espocrm great field view link multiple, enabeling the user to: Display additional fields from the related entities instead of only name in the default espo view. Ability to enable / disable linking function Inline form over the rows in edit mode for MANY TO MANY usage cases please consider to read this article

Comment

Hi Kharg!
      Was expecting for some custom view or another coding solution.
      Their demo is in Italian could not either figure out to set it to English.
      But thanks.

Hope someone can help wth some custom coding.

Comment

You can switch the demo language at anytime, I just switched it to English.

I don’t know of any user that has made a custom view to order linked entities available on the forum apart from this extension, sorry
        Last edited by Kharg; 03-10-2022, 12:33 PM.

Comment

I can recommend the Eblasoft extension as well. I can make list views, that can be reordered, really convenient and working.

Comment

Working...
          X