Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how about to make a target to every user?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how about to make a target to every user?

now I have a sales team and everyone has a target to achieve .
    how can I connect every sales to his target and when he sell a product with a value (money) it reduces from his target for the month?

Hi,

I think best way is to have another entity that represents sales target you can call it (Target) and then create necessary relationship between user entity and target entity as well as product. you need to visualise how you want it to be done and then once set up, you can use Formula when a new product is sold by a user each month to do calculation. there are many other ways to approach this but i think this solution will allow you to extend it however you want and also will allow you to have precise stats.

Good luck
    Rabii
    Web Dev | Freelancer

Comment

You can also prepare notStorable field which would count all sales in specifc month and show TOTAL of which he have to sell in this month, it's not difficult. Thanks to that you'll have always only actual value from specific month.
      1. Create notStorable field
      2. Create service which will count current value

Comment

• esforim
        esforim commented
        Editing a comment
        " 1. Create notStorable field "

This require coding right? We cant make it directly in the Admin GUI can we?

• emillod
        emillod commented
        Editing a comment
        esforim i'm not sure, i'm always creating notStorable fields through ftp/ssh I checked now and yeah, it require coding
    Working...
    X