Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I change text color using Entity - Formula?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I change text color using Entity - Formula?

Similar to the Orange for High priority in Case or Green for Closed deals...?

(Attachment)
    Attached Files

Hello,
    i don't think so. I've adjust colors of enum files using css.

Comment

Hi,
      If you want to change colors to the standard ones available in the system, then this article may be helpful to you - https://www.espocrm.com/tips/colored-fields/

Comment

• crmclients
        crmclients commented
        Editing a comment
        You saved the day! Thank you so much!

hello,
      i have been hoping for a long time that you can adjust the properties (background color, text color) of some field types using formulas.

Comment

• crmclients
        crmclients commented
        Editing a comment
        Try the link Roma sent, shows up immediately after Save and Refresh/F5

Double check your sorting, looks like it might be altered but color, yes!!!

Modern psychologists claim that visualization improves performance. At EspoCRM, we believe that visualization can improve sales performance and colored enum/multi-enum fields are one of the ways to do it.

• espcrm
        espcrm commented
        Editing a comment
        I think Peter mean to add in more than just those default, including their name, text colors and background. Maybe even fancy thing such as Bold, Italic, etc.

From emilod post it seem to be possible through CSS. From my previous experiment and question, it got to do with Bootstrap.

Oh BOLD that would be cool. I did find if you highlight too much, then nothing is really highlighted So I a just using it for NEW records.

Comment

Working...
      X