X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assistance Required with Customizing Lead Source in Lead Capture

Dear emillod yuri Kharg shalmaxb ,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am currently working on customizing the "Lead Source" field in the Lead Capture functionality. My objective is to have this field behave in a specific manner:
    1. During Creation: The "Lead Source" should be a dropdown menu, allowing users to select from predefined options.
    2. After Creation: Once the lead has been created, the "Lead Source" should be displayed as a hyperlink. This link should redirect to a specified URL related to the selected lead source.

Could you please guide me on how to implement this functionality within EspoCRM? Any assistance or direction on the necessary steps and code adjustments would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your support and looking forward to your response.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	97
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	108281

Hi, would you like to display the source as an url in the Lead itself or in the Lead Capture?

Comment

Both of them

Comment

I think it is better to add a custom url field (lead source url) to the lead capture and then use an afterSave hook to fill in the url source once the lead capture is created. This way you keep track of the lead capture source and lead capture source url.

Even better you can define a custom field parameter URL for the lead source field and have a default pre-populator to keep both fields synced.
        Rabii
        Web Dev | Freelancer

Comment

• omeraktas
          omeraktas commented
          Editing a comment
          How can I do this? From where can I add the url field to the Lead Capture?

How can I do this? From where can I add the url field to the Lead Capture?​

Comment

The lead capture entity is disabled for any customization from the UI. But you can create the field using the metadata (code).
          Rabii
          Web Dev | Freelancer

Comment

Working...
          X