X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPM Process Delayed

Hello all,

Version for advanced and Espo: Current

I have been getting a huge delay (over a week) in email sending in regards to a BPM process.

Here is a screenshot of a process that should have completed a few minutes after trigger:

The cron looks okay so I am not sure why there is a huge delay. This is true for any action that requirs an email to be sent out. Here is a snip of my data log. Not sure what the error means:

[2018-08-03 23:15:05] Espo.ERROR: API [GET]:/:controller/action/:action, Params:Array ( [controller] => Report [action] => runList ) , InputData: - [] []
    [2018-08-03 23:15:05] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: , Code: 403 URL: /espocrm/api/v1/Report/action/runList?id=59b310af259801d40&offset=0&maxSize=20 [] []

Hi,

Does the same happen if you use Timer Intermadieate event with a delay?

Comment

Same thing. On a 1 minute delay. Cron is set to run every 10 minutes for workflows.

Comment

What do you mean with "Cron is set to run every 10 minutes for workflows." ?

Maybe the problem is with system time on the server?

Comment

I mean my scheduled jobs.

Is there a way to troubleshoot or fix a system time problem? I may just do a backup and install on a whole new server.

Workflows are still working great and sending out as the trigger condition is met.
          Last edited by bradaks; 08-06-2018, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Could you attach screenshots of your flowchart and parameters of Send Message Task?

Comment

Can you check what scheduling is set for Process Pending Flows scheduled job.

Comment

The chart is attached. Process Pending job attached. It is a very simple flowchart with no complex logic.

Comment

Could you attach a Log from the process with a Timer?

Could you please clarify what does ""Cron is set to run every 10 minutes for workflows" mean? I do not understand. Is it for scheduled workflows?

I replicated your flowchart and had no problem with a delay.
                  Last edited by yuri; 08-07-2018, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Hi,

So I think what may have happened is.... I had two processes for the same entity. One of the processes started as soon as the entity is created and the other was on a triggered event. Even though the one flow was not active it was still impacting the timing of the system. Once I deleted the inactive process everything sent out just fine as soon as the schedule job's timer was sent.

When I said the cron is set to run every ten minutes, I was talking about the scheduled jobs for the workflow was set to run every ten minutes. Apologies for the confusion.
                    Last edited by bradaks; 08-07-2018, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X