Mail inbox problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mail inbox problem

Currently I'm running into a problem with espo not importing mails again. Seems like the "inbox.sent" gets read but not the "inbox" folder. I checked the database and this is what I saw:

Code:
    {"lastUID":{"INBOX":"4338","INBOX.Sent":"357"},"lastDate":{"[B]INBOX":"2016-08-09 09:53:03[/B]","INBOX.Sent":"2016-09-07 11:14:06"}}
    Seems like indeed the inbox hasn't been read in about a month! How to fix this?

Crons are running, all successfully except today around 14:00 (GMT+1). This is the error log in data/logs:

Code:
    Espo.ERROR: CronManager: Failed job running, job [57d0014f63671668a]. Error Details: Job CheckEmailAccounts 57c00cab189a02423: [0] cannot connect to host ; error = fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://mail.mydomain.com:993 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known) (errno = 0 ) [] []
    Must have been a temporary DNS problem because now I can successfully connect to this address. Also I tried php interactive mode:

Code:
    php -a
    echo getecho gethostbyname("mail.mydomain.com");
    xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (ip of the server)
    Last edited by SpeedBullet; 09-07-2016, 03:14 PM.

Does it work now?

Comment

No, still the same error. php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known

*edit: a new mail appears to have entered nevertheless. So something is working. I checked the database and now the date of "INBOX" is also correct. So I guess it started working again. Strange! What could be the cause?

PS a couple of mails got skipped. I already have opened a thread for this, quite similar problem: about the skipped emails you suggested to change the UID of the last fetched email to some prior http://forum.espocrm.com/forum/bug-r...2760#post22760

I don't remember what to change exactly: now I have this in my table column:

Code:
      {"lastUID":{"INBOX":"4338","INBOX.Sent":"357"},"lastDate":{"INBOX":"2016-09-07 23:11:12","INBOX.Sent":"2016-09-07 11:14:06"}}
      Which UID should I change? INBOX:4338 to what?
      Last edited by SpeedBullet; 09-08-2016, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Yes. 4338

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
          Yes. 4338
          I don't understand the number. What does it represent? What value to choose?

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedBullet View Post

I don't understand the number. What does it represent? What value to choose?
            Bump - yuri please let me know what value I should use. I have no idea what the number means. Thanks.

Comment

UID - is the id of email at your IMAP server. auto-incremental

Comment

I removed the content of fetchdata in the database and now all is imported again. That's acceptable. Still one message doesn't import. It says malformed headers in the error log:

Espo.ERROR: EmailAccount 62c29cba139a20137 (Get Message): [0] Malformed header detected [] []
                How can I "dump" the necessary information for you guys to debug? I think I need this file:

Code:
                application/Espo/Services/EmailAccount.php
                Do you want me to var_dump some information into a logfile and send it to you?

Comment

If you open your email in another client and copy original content of the email it can be helpful.

Comment

We are migrating to the new version of zend mail library. Some problems are being solved there but some new issues came up. Would be good to test different emails.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
                      We are migrating to the new version of zend mail library. Some problems are being solved there but some new issues came up. Would be good to test different emails.
                      I forwarded the mail to your colleague. Can you let me know what to do next?

Comment

Working...
                      X