Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yuri
    commented on 's reply
    I think you can only decrease the number of columns on the List (Small) layout.

• Jakub Grufik
    replied
    Great job! Thanks a lot for the hard work.

Leave a comment:

• item
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Victor,
    understand, your print-screen 2 have give me the goal ... we need edit "relationship' and select le custom layout

• esforim
    replied
    My "Mobile" phone view still very hard to read (get cut off text). How to use the update fix
    • List (Small) layout on small screen #2800
    ​I know it this setting but do I need to disable all "Width" numbers?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	550
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	97357

Views:	473
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	97358

Leave a comment:

• item
    commented on 's reply
    many thanks Victor. i will read carrefully, translate and try to understand.

• victor
    replied
    Originally posted by item View Post
    Hi,
    someone know how use the new ehancement :
    • Custom list layouts for relationship panels #2792
    Can give one sample print-screen ?

certainly i look bad place, i need many custom listSmall for entity, but this is for "list", so not understand something

Thanks.
    1. For example, we have a Testevententity and it has the same Many-to-One relationships with Contact and Account. However, we want to display the Name and Duration fields in Administration > Entity Manager > Contact > Layouts > Bottom Panels, and the Name and Assigned User fields in Administration > Entity Manager > Account > Layouts > Bottom Panels​.
    2. Previously, we could not implement it. Therefore, in the Bottom Panels of Accounts and Bottom Panels of Contacts, we displayed a List (Small) of our Testevententity (screenshot 1).​
    3. However, now in Administration > Entity Manager > Testevententity > Layouts we have created a separate List (for MyAccount) in which we have indicated that we want to display the Name and Assigned User fields. After that, List (for MyAccount) was selected in our relationship between Account and Testevententity (screenshot 2).
    4. In this way, we created Layout named List (for MyAccount)​ for displaying the list of Testevententities in the Bottom Panels of Accounts (screenshot 3).
    5. At the same time, the List (Small) display of our Testevententity remained in the Bottom Panels of Contacts (screenshot 4). That is, the default display remained. And if we want to have a different set and order of fields, we can always create another Custom list layout.​​
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• esforim
    replied
    Did my post get deleted or I forgot to submit? If it delete that fine... please delete again, if not here it is.

So it easier for people to find:

​​
    ​​

Leave a comment:

• Sab0tajue
    replied
    Thk q

Leave a comment:

• item
    replied
    Hi,
    someone know how use the new ehancement :
    • Custom list layouts for relationship panels #2792
    Can give one sample print-screen ?

certainly i look bad place, i need many custom listSmall for entity, but this is for "list", so not understand something

Thanks.
    Last edited by item; 09-09-2023, 08:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• yuri
    replied

Tab dividers can have labels. Labels are translatable if they start with a '$' character. Translation values are read from the 'navbarTabs' language category.

Views:	859
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	97167

Leave a comment:

• hamster
    replied
    Thanks for keeping up the hard work.

Leave a comment:

• esforim
    commented on 's reply
    Went from 7.5.1 to 7.5.6 increment (take about 5 second each upgrade) and finally 8 (about 1 minutes).

Result: Seem to be working so far

• murugappan
    replied
    yuri Thank you for this release. Number of good features.

Leave a comment:

• item
    replied
    Many Thanks Yuri,

just upgrade 2 devellop instance... nothing issue.. what's a perfect work
    one with many customisation ..(loader, record defs, hook, classes, multiple assignedUsers...) perfect.

Leave a comment:

• yuri
    replied
    Thanks to everybody who was involved, somehow, by testing or by using.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X