Customizations for more automation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customizations for more automation

I would like to automate some parts of our processes that take a lot of time.
    - Send email on status change
    - Send e-mail with buttons
    - Custom listings or switching between layout sets
    - Automatically send email x days before and x days after date
    - Optimization of entities
    - Connection to accounting

Briefly a few details:
    We use EspoCRM to manage guests, apartments and bookings.
    Currently there is still a lot of improvisation. Unfortunately I don't have the time to make further changes myself. Arrival and departure are regulated by the booking. This needs to be split to an additional arrival and departure entity. The billing is also part of the booking and must also be extracted. Booking, cleaning, fees, purchases, ... should be recorded in one statement per booking in the future. When creating the booking, the cost unit is defined. If the cost unit is a partner (entity) or owner (entity), the costs of several bookings are collected on one statement. If the cost unit is the guest, there will be one settlement for the guest for this booking.

To automate the billing, there must be a function that creates an invoice via our client and sends the individual (selectable) items via API to our accounting software and then attaches the generated file to the billing at the end.

In addition, e-mails should be sent to the guests before arrival, upon payment and after departure. Individual e-mails must also be able to be resent by button, because it happens more often that the e-mail addresses of the guests are not existent or are incorrect.

That is doable, require rethinking db structure but definitely will be done.

Comment

There are still a lot of small adjustments to make our daily routine easier. Unfortunately I don't have the time to do it myself and so I'm looking for someone who wants to take care of the project.

Comment

• rabii
        rabii commented
        Editing a comment
        i am interested if you could provide more info. feel free to DM we can have a chat.
    Working...
    X