Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integrate Vehicle Database

Hello,

I will need some help integrating a vehicle database with EspoCRM, will probably purchase the official quote/invoice extension. The key functions will be:

1) Option to link vehicle(s) to Leeds, Opportunities, Contacts/Accounts.
    2) Enquiries from frontend website to be automatically added to Leads section
    3) Configure Quote (Estimate) and Invoices so product information can be populated from vehicle DB, including standard vehicle information and price, plus optional extras and prices (optional extras would be a series of checkboxes).

There may be some other potential tasks, these features would be useful
    1) Internal Live Chat (for staff only)
    2) Customer Live Chat i.e. from frontend website to EspoCRM. I don' know if there are any extensions available that are well maintained?

I believe ebla-soft worked on chat extension. Here you have description of a company: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/job-...la-soft-turkey

You can contact eymen-elkum directly

Comment

Hello,

We developed a Chat application for our own installation, which we have been using for about one year, and have now decided to offer as a commercial extension that I think meets your requirements partially (the Chats are not "live", they are more like bulletin boards).

The extension allows you to attach 3 types of chats to any entity: (eg a Help Ticket)

Activity Log: To record internal notes about the entity.
      Private Chat: Chat visible only to internal users with dashboard and email notification every time a new comment is added.
      Public Chat: Chat visible to portal and internal users, also with dashboard and email notification every time a comment is added
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Activity Log.PNG Views:	0 Size:	40.4 KB ID:	73061

Click image for larger version  Name:	Chat Sample.jpg Views:	0 Size:	53.4 KB ID:	73060

If you are interested please go to this link https://payhip.com/b/tq62X and click "preview" to see the read.me page which describes what the extension does and how to install and use it, and if you like it you can purchase it there as well.

Last edited by telecastg; 08-03-2021, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Hello
        I would love to assist you with your requirement,
        Please reach me at my personal mail or skype to discuss further in details.
        Looking forward to discuss with you .
        Best Regards,
        Sofia
        Email : sofia [at] cisinlabs [dot] com / Skype : live:sofia_6831

Comment

Working...
        X