Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a developer to customize Espocrm (en/ru/ua)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a developer to customize Espocrm (en/ru/ua)

Good day everyone.

Looking for experienced developer (or a team) to help me customize EspoCRM and hook it up to a front end to capture leads.

We got a small company providing buying services of various vehicles from auto auction websites in US.

Typical scenario:
    A client would go on our website, fill out a form and send us a lot# of the vehicle, max bid price, and contact info;
    A lead would come into the CRM and taken care of by a customer rep.
    Need a feature where clients would register an account and will be able to drop a deposit in USD via Stripe, or wire transfer.
    Once order has been accepted, a client would need to sign a contract via online system such as DocuSign service or similar.
    After a vehicle has been bought, a client would need to be notified via email and/or sms about status. This module is a must.
    Finally, after a payment has been maid, documents will need to be signed (again via DocuSign) and sent to a client and us.

Also, would need a script to grab vehicle details from auction websites and copy them into our db so clients can perform a search within our website. I have examples to show.

Development time-frame 1-2 month.

Send me a PM with contact details!

Note: I am somewhat tech-savvy. Feel free to talk with me with in technical terms, I know how stuff works.

Communication language: Russian preferably, Ukrainian is always welcome; English is fine too

PS: Ребята, я говорю по-русски. Было бы здорово найти серьёзных людей с кем можно поработать.
    Всё-таки насколько я понимаю этот продукт (EspoCRM) разработан в Украине, всегда буду рад сотрудничеству с земляками.

Hello.
    I'm not sure why, but i can't send you private message.
    We already built many external forms which are connected to EspoCRM. We even use few of them in our company ​ Everything is working on EspoCRM API.
    You can read about us on our website: https://devcrm.it

Feel free to contact me through our email: contact@devcrm.it

Best regards
    Emil

Comment

HighCommander, We’re experienced in EspoCRM customization for our client's needs. We help in enhancing and developing robust solutions using open source platforms. We can design and create a top-quality, robust solution without the need to acquire a commercial license.

Let's discuss Comprehensive Insights on a discovery call, drop me a line sandeep.thakur@canopusinfosystems.com

Speak to you soon!

Regards

Comment

Hi,

I can help.

You can reach me on Skype: cis.am4 or Email: Hayden@cisinlabs.com so that we can discuss this further.

Hayden

Comment

Working...
        X