Integrate Bulk SMS Gateway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integrate Bulk SMS Gateway

Need to integrate Espo with Bulk SMS Gateway. SMS needs to be sent based on Workflow to the Customer Mobile Numbers in India (from India)

dreginald Do you still need that integration?
    We can provide you integration with any SMS provider which using API. With integration you'll get entity with global filters(i.e. planned, sended, canceled and etc), possibility to plan SMS through workflow(i.e. if someone will create some record in entity X, espo will schedule SMS), and of course possibility to plan SMS manually

If you're interested please send me message for PM

Comment

Hi dreginald Are you still looking for bulk SMS Gateway service? Please let me know!
      We at Mobtexting provides SMS Bulk SMS and Cloud Telephony Services for the small, medium and large enterprises.

Comment

Hello

i can surely help, lets talk more on this on skype - live:charles_10661 you can also reach me on charles.c@talentsfromindia.com
        thanks
        charles L

Comment

I've been doing the same thing but only in other country than India. Bulk sms sending services is a great way to promote your own company or to help other company if it can offer you good money for that job, especially when you send sms in group with all the necessary information about certain offers from promoting companies...
          Last edited by jacksonn5; 06-07-2020, 04:23 PM.

Comment

We can give you joining any SMS supplier which utilizing API. With combination you'll get substance with worldwide filters(i.e. arranged, sended, dropped and so forth), plausibility to design SMS through workflow(i.e. in the event that somebody will make some record in element X, espo will plan SMS), and obviously plausibility to design SMS physically

In case you're intrigued please send me message for PM

Go2Market is one of the leading bulk sms provider with bulk sms gateway for sending high-speed and deliverability across India.

Comment

Hi guys,

if you just want a basic and (if you have the skill) want a basic SMS integration check out this thread: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...4758#post54758

Comment

Working...
              X