Our CRM is down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our CRM is down!

Hello guys, our CRM dropped and is not working at the moment returning error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class "Espo\Core\Binding\EspoBindingLoader" not found in /data/0/f/0f6e82d6-07b5-42f8-803a-fad2758ce077/esmerozz.eu/web/application/Espo/Core/Container/ContainerBuilder.php:189 Stack trace: #0 /data/0/f/0f6e82d6-07b5-42f8-803a-fad2758ce077/esmerozz.eu/web/application/Espo/Core/Application.php(62): Espo\Core\Container\ContainerBuilder->build() #1 /data/0/f/0f6e82d6-07b5-42f8-803a-fad2758ce077/esmerozz.eu/web/application/Espo/Core/Application.php(54): Espo\Core\Application->initContainer() #2 /data/0/f/0f6e82d6-07b5-42f8-803a-fad2758ce077/esmerozz.eu/web/public/index.php(36): Espo\Core\Application->__construct() #3 {main} thrown in /data/0/f/0f6e82d6-07b5-42f8-803a-fad2758ce077/esmerozz.eu/web/application/Espo/Core/Container/ContainerBuilder.php on line 189

Do you have any idea what could be causing this? No changes have been done.

Thanks a lot.

Check whether the file for the class exists. Its file permissions.

Comment

• yuri
      yuri commented
      Editing a comment
      > No changes have been done.

Likely, something has been done. Maybe not manually, but automatically, e.g. when your server upgraded. Talking from experience.

hello yuri what should I do if the file does not exist, please?

Comment

/application/Espo/Core/Binding/EspoBindingLoader.php exists
      web/application/Espo/Core/Container/ContainerBuilder.php exists

Comment

Hi Jakub Grufik,

Please tell me has your problem been solved? Do you have access to your EspoCRM instance?

Comment

Jakub Grufik
          if you still have problem, you can check this section of documentation to properly set permissions: Configuration - EspoCRM Documentation

Comment

Hey guys, sorry I was on vacation for the last week. The system is working now. I dont know what exactly happened but I changed php version on our server from 8.0 to 8.2 and it resolved the issue...

Comment

Writing from experience, as Yuri wrote, if it's permissions, depends e.g. on Web Server and PHP, e.g. nginx does not have access to "/var/lib/php/session/" folder anymore. I have that often with nextcloud update. Simply get it back like "chown nginx:nginx -R /var/lib/php/session/".
              Maybe the upgrade of your PHP version corrected the permissions, that could be an explanation.

Comment

Working...
              X