No announcement yet.

File missing "original/espo-main.js" ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File missing "original/espo-main.js" ?

Hi,
    i don't know if it's important but this file is missing ing V8.0.x : client/lib/original/espo-main.js

/Downloads/EspoCRM-8.0.1/client/lib/espo-main.js.map:

1: {"version":3,"file":"espo-main.js","sources":["original/espo-main.js"],...

the result is in browser :

Could not load content for /client/lib/original/espo-main.js (HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE)

I am alone with this message ?

Upgrade packages does not contain original sources. Hope to fix it in future. Trade off is that packages will become larger in size.

Comment

I have the same problem... it raise when i want to create own module...

Comment

Hi item just came across this too while I was searching! This file and folder seem to disappear from the latest Git.

Can't find it in the 8.1.5 Stable branch git either.

I download the Release Package.zip file and I can see the /client/lib/original/ folder but this file is missing. Manage to find it in the EspoCRM-8.1.5\client\lib\ folder instead.

Unfortunately still getting error with email:

​​

I see another error: "Pagination" will be deprecate or disable, thinking back I was using the Extension: by the wonderful Kharg, I decide to disable that setting.
        Unfortunately with that still did not fix the error.

Comment

Is developerMode enabled? If yes, you should disable it.

Comment

Originally posted by yuri View Post
            Is developerMode enabled? If yes, you should disable it.
            Just had a check, it is not enable or added in the config.php. Should I add it and set it to false?

'isDeveloperMode' => false,​

Comment

@esforim​ Did you find any solution for the email issue? the email listing are getting timeout frequently and it seems the issue is with loading the mapped "original/espo-main.js"

Last edited by dipayanzed; 09-13-2024, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• esforim
                esforim commented
                Editing a comment
                My email (assuming) seem to be working fine so I haven't dig further into this issue. Nowadays I'm going with the Ignore till I get kill by some error.

Every few weeks or month I get hit with my server Database 6GB, so I end up just going into database and wipe the Job Logs table, giving me ~500MB or so. Till I learn how to use VPS.

Sorry I can't really helps.

Thanks for your reply- anyone have any suggestions? We have two instance (Clone) installed in AWS with Load balancer and was working fine until the most recent update- But now the strenge thing is happening. If we are trying to open email, it' sometime working fine and sometime it's getting timmed out, and whenevr it's getting timed out, it seems like all ajex also stopped working and it's like the orginal/espo-main.js mapping isn't wokring. All the server config and requirement's are fine. Database and Server have enough space. and worst thing is it's sometime working fine and sometime not- can't figure it out

Comment

Working...
              X