No announcement yet.

File missing "original/espo-main.js" ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File missing "original/espo-main.js" ?

Hi,
    i don't know if it's important but this file is missing ing V8.0.x : client/lib/original/espo-main.js

/Downloads/EspoCRM-8.0.1/client/lib/espo-main.js.map:

1: {"version":3,"file":"espo-main.js","sources":["original/espo-main.js"],...

the result is in browser :

Could not load content for /client/lib/original/espo-main.js (HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE)

I am alone with this message ?

Upgrade packages does not contain original sources. Hope to fix it in future. Trade off is that packages will become larger in size.

Comment

I have the same problem... it raise when i want to create own module...

Comment

Hi item just came across this too while I was searching! This file and folder seem to disappear from the latest Git.

Can't find it in the 8.1.5 Stable branch git either.

I download the Release Package.zip file and I can see the /client/lib/original/ folder but this file is missing. Manage to find it in the EspoCRM-8.1.5\client\lib\ folder instead.

Unfortunately still getting error with email:

​​

I see another error: "Pagination" will be deprecate or disable, thinking back I was using the Extension: by the wonderful Kharg, I decide to disable that setting.
        Unfortunately with that still did not fix the error.

Comment

Is developerMode enabled? If yes, you should disable it.

Comment

Originally posted by yuri View Post
            Is developerMode enabled? If yes, you should disable it.
            Just had a check, it is not enable or added in the config.php. Should I add it and set it to false?

'isDeveloperMode' => false,​

Comment

Working...
            X