Blank page after updating to 8.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blank page after updating to 8.0

Hello, after the update, the page is blank. The log file is empty with 0 errors, but in the F12 console, I see the following messages.

eymen-elkum

Comment

You can try to uninstall a specific extension from CLI https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...nds/#extension

Extension ID can be obtained from from the 'extension' table in the DB.

Comment

Hello abidoss

The extension is not compatible with espo 8, we added this condition in the manifest but the versions checker is working in different way so we are sorry, we expected the manifest defs will prevent (warning alert) on upgrading but it didn’t .

Go to Admin/extensions and uninstall the extension, if you cannot just remove the following folder:
        application/Espo/Modules/EblaGenericFilter

If you need further helpi contact us on our portal and we will help
        CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
        Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

I uninstalled both extensions, but the blank page issue persists. I can't access my CRM. Here's what remains in the F12 console.
          Attached Files

Comment

Disable developer mode. If it's enabled in config. It's not supposed to be enabled on instances that are built, only for a developer repository.

Comment

• shalmaxb
              shalmaxb commented
              Editing a comment
              Did you execute rebuild? empty all caches (espoCRM, Browser), occasionally necessary to restart the browser.
              Look for anything that could be still in the database.

• abidoss
              abidoss commented
              Editing a comment
              that solved the problem now the CRM is operational

Maybe something got cached.

Comment

Maybe you have this customization https://docs.espocrm.com/development...nt/#scriptlist without "__APPEND__".

Comment

• yuri
                yuri commented
                Editing a comment
                Ctrl + U in your browser, then check included scripts. There should be

<script type="text/javascript" src="client/lib/espo.js?r=1694077691" data-base-path=""></script>
                <script type="text/javascript" src="client/lib/espo-main.js?r=1694077691" data-base-path=""></script>

there's no

<script type="text/javascript" src="client/lib/espo.js?r=1694077691" data-base-path=""></script>
              <script type="text/javascript" src="client/lib/espo-main.js?r=1694077691" data-base-path=""></script>​
              Attached Files

Comment

It seems you have developer mode enabled. I don't recommend using it unless you develop on that instance.

Comment

Working...
                X