Failing espocrm-mysql container

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failing espocrm-mysql container

Before trying to update to EspoCRM 7.5s all works fine. Running on Ubuntu 22 installed with script, no domain or ssl, just local ip, 4 containers created ok, mysql remain restarting.
    Runing for months without trouble. Tested if was an owner-permission issue, no success.

Recurrent Log:

ERROR: Uncaught Exception PDOException: "SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo for espocrm-mysql failed: Temporary failure in name resolution" at /var/www/html/application/Espo/ORM/PDO/MysqlPDOFactory.php line 73 {"exception":"[object] (PDOException(code: 2002): SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo for espocrm-mysql failed: Temporary failure in name resolution at /var/www/html/application/Espo/ORM/PDO/MysqlPDOFactory.php:73)\n[previous exception] [object] (PDOException(code: 0): PDO::__construct(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo for espocrm-mysql failed: Temporary failure in name resolution at /var/www/html/application/Espo/ORM/PDO/MysqlPDOFactory.php:73)"}

Any help is welcome!

I guess the function "getHost()" returns a different value or none (NULL). Check your /etc/hosts and /etc/hostname files. Other possibility maybe the IP-Adress has changed. Check ../crm/data/config-internal.php file. (host' =>...)

Comment

This log just say that espocrm can't read mysql database, due to a corruption in some file. I've read and search and try many ways to recover espocrm database but still can't do.

Comment

What Logfile do you mean? The logfile above ..."getaddrinfo for espocrm-mysql failed..Temporary failure in name resolution"... does not indicate that there is a problem with consistence of the database itself. It means what you can read there failure in name resolution.
        So I don't understand your post. You didn't write if you can connect to the database (e.g. via console etc.) sucessfully or not.

Comment

Working...
        X