Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lazovic View Post
    Hi Christian Lietzke,

Please send your server error logs and EspoCRM error logs. There should be more information there.
    espo log and syslog attached, Plesk and php error logs contained nothing.
    Attached Files

Comment

Christian Lietzke,

Previous answers on this thread had the following suggestions that helped AlexYash user. Try it:

So, these steps suggested by Yuri worked for me. Be aware that this might damage your EspoCRM instance and cause data loss, so make a full backup of your EspoCRM instance including the whole site structure and the database before following these steps:

1. Make a FULL backup of your current 7.3.4 EspoCRM instance.
      2. Clean install 7.4.3 EspoCRM instance in-place.
      3. Copy with overwrite /custom and /data folders from 7.3.4 backup to the new 7.4.3 deployment.
      4. Delete from /data folder everything except .data, config.php and config-internal.php files. Alternatively, you can copy only those files from /data folder in step 3.
      4. Run rebuild from Administration page.​​​

Comment

So, finally had the time to try the suggestion.
        It seems to work just fine, only problem is, espoCRM tells me that the version is still 7.3.4. and I should update it to 7.4.5
        I checked the time and date of the files and it is definitely 7.4.5 installed, but somehow the system insists that it is 7.3.4

EDIT:
        If someone has the same problem... I just started the update from the administration page, uploaded the 7.3.4 to 7.4.5 file and about 10 seconds later the system told me that the update is successful.
        So, everything works now.

Thanks for the help to all of you.
        Last edited by Christian Lietzke; 05-17-2023, 07:33 AM. Reason: Found a solution...

Comment

• AlexYash
          AlexYash commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, when you're updating manually the version number is not being changed since you're not running update script which modifies a database (my guess). But when you're later upgrading via UI, then everything works well.
          I've also noticed that due to this issue you need to download an upgrade file from a previous version - 7.3.4.

Please help facing issue in upgrading from UI
        EspoCRM-upgrade-7.3.4-to-7.4.6.zip

[2023-05-30 16:22:57] ERROR: (0) 'getRelationColumn' works only on many-to-many relations.; POST /Formula/action/run; line: 627, file: /home/apprabiy/domains/app.rabiyamasoodfoundation.org/public_html/portal/application/Espo/ORM/Mapper/BaseMapper.php [] []
        [2023-05-30 16:23:11] ERROR: (0) 'getRelationColumn' works only on many-to-many relations.; POST /Formula/action/run; line: 627, file: /home/apprabiy/domains/app.rabiyamasoodfoundation.org/public_html/portal/application/Espo/ORM/Mapper/BaseMapper.php [] []
        [2023-05-30 16:26:51] ERROR: Failed to rebuild database schema. Details: There is no column with name "entity_type" on table "array_value". at /home/apprabiy/domains/app.rabiyamasoodfoundation.org/public_html/portal/vendor/doctrine/dbal/src/Schema/Exception/ColumnDoesNotExist.php:16 [] []
        [2023-05-30 16:26:51] ERROR: Database rebuild failure, details: Error while rebuilding database. See log file for details.. [] []
        [2023-05-30 16:27:02] WARNING: Cron is not run because it's disabled with 'cronDisabled' param. [] []
        [2023-05-30 16:27:04] ERROR: (500) Error occurred while EspoCRM rebuild. Please see the log for more detail.; POST /Admin/action/runUpgrade; line: 288, file: /home/apprabiy/domains/app.rabiyamasoodfoundation.org/public_html/portal/application/Espo/Core/Upgrades/Actions/Base.php [] []
        [2023-05-30 16:36:01] WARNING: Cron is not run because it's disabled with 'cronDisabled' param. [] []
        [2023-05-30 16:36:19] ERROR: Failed to rebuild database schema. Details: There is no column with name "entity_type" on table "array_value". at /home/apprabiy/domains/app.rabiyamasoodfoundation.org/public_html/portal/vendor/doctrine/dbal/src/Schema/Exception/ColumnDoesNotExist.php:16 [] []
        [2023-05-30 16:36:19] ERROR: Database rebuild failure, details: Error while rebuilding database. See log file for details.. [] []
        [2023-05-30 16:36:31] ERROR: (500) Error occurred while EspoCRM rebuild. Please see the log for more detail.; POST /Admin/action/runUpgrade; line: 288, file: /home/apprabiy/domains/app.rabiyamasoodfoundation.org/public_html/portal/application/Espo/Core/Upgrades/Actions/Base.php [] []

Comment

• rabii
          rabii commented
          Editing a comment
          you are using getRelationColumn on a wrong relationship. just double check the formula for your entity and remove this one.

Please help facing issue in upgrading from UI
        EspoCRM-upgrade-7.3.4-to-7.4.6.zip​

I have removed getRelationColumn as suggested earlier

[2023-05-31 12:45:46] ERROR: Failed to rebuild database schema. Details: There is no column with name "entity_type" on table "array_value". at /home/apprabiy/domains/app.rabiyamasoodfoundation.org/public_html/portal/vendor/doctrine/dbal/src/Schema/Exception/ColumnDoesNotExist.php:16 [] []
        [2023-05-31 12:45:46] ERROR: Database rebuild failure, details: Error while rebuilding database. See log file for details.. [] []
        [2023-05-31 12:45:57] ERROR: (500) Error occurred while EspoCRM rebuild. Please see the log for more detail.; POST /Admin/action/runUpgrade; line: 288, file: /home/apprabiy/domains/app.rabiyamasoodfoundation.org/public_html/portal/application/Espo/Core/Upgrades/Actions/Base.php [] []

Comment

• rabii
          rabii commented
          Editing a comment
          Upgrade using CLI using UI is a not recommanded anymore. it causes a lot of issues.

You should try upgrading from CLI, save you some headache. In theory it work better.

Comment

I do not have SSH access.
          Please suggest alternative solution

Comment

Try in smaller increment of upgrade instead of 7.4.6 from where you are?

Comment

I am currently at 7.3.4 and the next available version is 7.4.6
              EspoCRM Upgrade directory. Download the file to upgrade CRM application.

Comment

Look like you are on your own then to be honest. I doubt there much more people can do to help.

Alternatively method is to use the Nuke method. Or Nuclear Method, which basically install the latest version and move database and file over to that.

I did the same thing when I went to 6 > v7

Comment

Working...
                X