Need help with configuring ESPO with Twilio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with configuring ESPO with Twilio

Hello everyone, I have been trying to do this and it's been a month. I also mail and take support from ESPO. But I couldn't understand. If Any one help me with this. I will be grateful to you.

I am using ESPO free trail cloud version and Twilio free trial version. I need to integrate and see if it's fit my business needs then I will buy the extension. I have follow this link to setup https://docs.espocrm.com/extensions/...gration-setup/

Here you can my configuration is ok. But when I click a number to call. It just showing calling, nothing happens after that.

i think you still need to configure a softphone so when you click to call it will launch the softphone to make the call. i have used the Voip extension in the past but didn't like the experience of going through the softphone so i am waiting for the team to enhance the extension to make calls through UI instead of using any external software. it would be really great especially providers like Twilio allow for such implementation.

THE VOIP EXTENSION IS ABSOLUTELY GREAT BUT IMO IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL TO HAVE A UI DIALER INSIDE THE CRM.

Comment

Dear minhaj,

As rabii explained before, and I'm sure technical support also explained to you, you definitely need to properly configure the SIP client (Softphone, Zoiper, etc.), in addition to setting up the VoIP Integration.

That is, you have configured VoIP Integration absolutely correctly, but it seems like you do not have a SIP client configured, which is responsible for receiving and transmitting calls to a specific number.

Please let technical support know if you need further help with setup of VoIP Integration in the form of a remote session. I'm sure everything will work out.

Comment

Yes @Iazovic, they mention Zoiper. But I am confused about How to log in to that software. In their version SIP TCP was found. But in my case, nothing has been found. I know I am inputting something wrong and I am not understanding what they want me to input, although they are providing screenshots. I have asked for a remote session though but didn't hear anything about it on their part. I am feeling I am bothering them, that's why I am posting here.

Comment

• lazovic
          lazovic commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm very sorry you got that impression. EspoCRM technical support is always happy to help customers.
          Please wait for an email from technical support.

• espcrm
          espcrm commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not part of the team or ever use Twillio before, but welcome to the forum! Hopefully through trial and error you can figure it out and share a solution for the community.

Only thing I can suggest is maybe use some demo account or test account if it possible and use that to see if it work. If it does, then you would try your own setting. Doing a quick search I found this website to do testing: https://networktest.twilio.com/

But it may not help you at all. Best of luck.

With the incredible permission of minhaj user, I can say that everything worked yesterday.
        It was necessary to tweak the Twilio SIP user’s credentials a bit, connect to a different network, restart Zoiper, and insert the updated credentials.

In any case, if problems arise again, the technical support department will be happy to help.

Comment

Yes, I got help from technical support department. More than 1 hours of remote session, they are able to integrate Twilio with ESPO. The problem was in my broadband connection, they were blocking something. That's why I had face this issue.

Comment

• espcrm
            espcrm commented
            Editing a comment
            Hopefully they update their Knowledge Database or write a new article for future Twilio user.
        Working...
        X