Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble connecting to group email account with Outlook extension

Hello,

I have installed the latest Outlook extension and I am also using the latest version of Espo. I have been able to register Espo as an app on Azure and have set up the integration for Outlook. However, I am struggling to connect my group email account to Outlook. When I press the connect button it briefly pops up a window with the message:

"If this window is not closed automatically it's probable that URL you use to access EspoCRM doesn't match URL specified at Admin > Settings > Site URL."

This quickly closes and then I am left with a red error message in Espo that reads "Error response, more details in console". I have checked the logs in data/logs but there is no new log for today.

I have made sure that I am logged into the same account on Outlook that I am trying to connect to and have even tried doing the whole thing in an incognito window in case there were any issues caused by also being logged into other Outlook accounts (we have multiple).

Below are the settings I have for my group email account (as per the instructions here - https://docs.espocrm.com/extensions/...gration/email/ - I did not add a password even though it looks from the screenshots below like one has been saved):

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	106.7 KB ID:	87673
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	176
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	87676
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	160
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	87677​​

​​​
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Hannah; 01-31-2023, 03:40 PM.

Hannah,

Most likely, the solution to your problem is in this post: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/exte...gration-module, starting from the moment noted in the screenshot.​
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi victor

Thanks for your reply. I have checked everything from the post you linked and there were a couple of permissions missing, but I have added these now and am still having the same issue.

Screenshot of permissions:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	323.0 KB ID:	87693
      Screenshot of Espo integration settings:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	49.5 KB ID:	87694

I definitely used the value for client secret (not the ID).

I am still getting the "Error response, more details in console" message when I press 'Connect'.​

Edit: I just cleared the cache and it connected! Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X