Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controller error after upgrade to 7.3.1

Hi

After upgrading to version.7.3.1 the following error gets spammed all over the logfile:
    Code:
    [2023-01-11 09:07:10] ERROR: (404) Action GET 'popupNotifications' does not exist in controller 'Activities'.; GET /Activities/action/popupNotifications; line: 83, file: C:\wamp64\www\espocrm.domain.tld\application\Espo\ Core\Api\ActionProcessor.php [] []
    [2023-01-11 09:07:26] ERROR: (404) Action GET 'popupNotifications' does not exist in controller 'Activities'.; GET /Activities/action/popupNotifications; line: 83, file: C:\wamp64\www\espocrm.domain.tld\application\Espo\ Core\Api\ActionProcessor.php [] []
    [2023-01-11 09:07:42] ERROR: (404) Action GET 'popupNotifications' does not exist in controller 'Activities'.; GET /Activities/action/popupNotifications; line: 83, file: C:\wamp64\www\espocrm.domain.tld\application\Espo\ Core\Api\ActionProcessor.php [] []
    Any idea why this is happening?​

Either you have a customization that calls an already non-existent API action, or something cached.

Comment

There is no custumization in our instance and I already cleared the cache in the frontend and the backend.

Comment

Might be some browser tab not refreshed, still loaded old version of Espo,

Comment

• yuri
          yuri commented
          Editing a comment
          I recommend to forget about this error. Or find the user with opened Espo and close the browser.

• Jakub Grufik
          Jakub Grufik commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello guys, I am currently facing exactly same errors. I tried to logout all users. But it did not fix the error. Another thing is that in error logs it says ERROR403, but in the system we are getting red error label with ERROR 429, but in error logs nothing about ERROR 429

• Jakub Grufik
          Jakub Grufik commented
          Editing a comment
          another problem is that it seems like because of this error the system is being loaded much slower and sometimes when we get ERROR 429 (red label) system is not even loaded at all and we need to refresh the page
      Working...
      X