Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permission denied

Hello,
    I have a problem with installation of EspoCRM for couple of days. I try to install it on shared hosting, after making sure that whole installation was working on localhost, which it did. But I'm struggling with permissions during instalation. As seen we can see from 2.png attachment, I have properly configured permissions, and GID an UID is mine.
    After checking logs I have this information:
    [2022-05-13 11:56:02] ERROR: Uncaught Exception TypeError: "Return value of Espo\Core\Utils\File\Permission::chownReal() must be of the type bool, null returned" at /home/klient.dhosting.pl/indianin/crm.coderarmour.com/public_html/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/Permission.php line 449 {"exception":"[object] (TypeError(code: 0): Return value of Espo\\Core\\Utils\\File\\Permission::chownReal() must be of the type bool, null returned at /home/klient.dhosting.pl/indianin/crm.coderarmour.com/public_html/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/Permission.php:449)"} []

Does anyone know what is the reason of this bug?

best regards

Comment

emillod as you can see in attachment 2.png, I have properly made chmod for all files, and GID na UID are same as in defaultPermissions.

Comment

Hi indianin,

Can you tell me, please, what version of PHP is used on the hosting? And what version of EspoCRM are you installing?

Comment

lazovic ovic I am trying to install version 7.1.5 and using PHP version 7.4

Comment

My situation is the same as yours. So far, it has not been solved.

Comment

Hi indianin,

Try to set the following permissions:
              'defaultPermissions' => [
              'user' => 33,
              'group' => 33
              ]
              Then open {ESPO_ROOT} in terminal and execute "sudo php rebuild.php"
              Last edited by Vadym; 06-27-2022, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X