X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatal error : Declaration

Hello,
    I was trying to upgrade from 5.9.4 to 6.0.10 and received this error:
    PHP Fatal error: Declaration of Espo\Modules\Advanced\Repositories\MailChimp::getM apper() must be compatible with Espo\ORM\Repository\RDBRepository::getMapper(): Espo\ORM\Mapper\Mapper in /srv/data/web/vhosts/sales.kuoni-congress.info/htdocs/application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Repositories/MailChimp.php on line 57

Would you be able to help and tell me how this could be fixed?
    Thanks in advance

Franck

Sound like it related to the extension MailChimp, perhaps disable/move or do an upgrade on it before upgrading?

Not sure if you upgrade with the GUI or SSH, I think you (might) be able bypass this error when using SSH.

Comment

Hi, thanks for your feed back.
      I am actually not using Mailchimp at all, I was using CLI to run the upgrade and did a few ones just before getting this error. Is there a way to disable this extension from the CLI? or should I just try to removed the php files related to Mailchimp in the Espo repository?
      ThanksFranc

Comment

Try removing application/Espo/Modules/Advanced manually.

Then install advanced pack the normal way.

Comment

Thanks Yuri, I will give it a try. However I never updated the advanced pack I purshased a few years ago. Might also be the problem when updating?

Comment

Since I could not have access to the application, I reinstalled it with my backup and then I could acces to the admin and uninstall the extension completely. I will run the upgrades without extension activated, this should be ok. thanks for our support.

Comment

Hello,

I was able to run the full upgarde to latest version of the application using CLI. However, the frontend application is still running Version 5.5.6. Is there anything I should do ?

Upgrade is complete. Current version is 7.0.7.
              You have the latest version

Attached the version status from the application.

Thank you!
              Attached Files

Comment

• espcrm
                espcrm commented
                Editing a comment
                Sound like it fail to be honest or might have upgrade it in a different server/folder/domain?

You can test to see this by either looking at new file that v7 have (e.g. config-internal or something like this), does this file exist? Secondly, try running the upgrade again to see if it detect it as v7 or v5?

Thank you for your answer.

Where can I see this config-internal file? at the first level of the folder with the upgrade.php for instance?
              When I run the upgrade from the CLI it detects the version 7.07 and tells me that I am running the last version, when I go to the admin upgrade from the web app it detects the version 5.5.6. Should I then try to upgrade from the application directly and see what will be the result?
              Thanks

Comment

For some reason it has finally detected the older version 5.5.6 and I could run the upgrade again. So it seems that the path was not correct event though in the terminal I have exactly the same. Thanks for your guidance anyway. Happy to have received the update!

Comment

• espcrm
                  espcrm commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I take it that all went well ( and end well)?

Yes at it all ended well, thanks again for your guidances.

Comment

Working...
                X