After Upgrade to 7.0.1 not possible to upload images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Upgrade to 7.0.1 not possible to upload images

After upgrading to 7.0.1 all images are gone. When I try to upload again, it does not work. Uploading a logo file shows:

Error 500: Access checker is not implemented for 'Settings'.

In log file:

[2021-10-05 21:13:34] ERROR: (0) Access checker is not implemented for 'Settings'.; POST /Attachment; line: 88, file: G:\laragon\www\workshop\application\Espo\Core\Acl\ AccessChecker\AccessCheckerFactory.php [] []

EspoCRM – Open Source CRM Application. Contribute to espocrm/espocrm development by creating an account on GitHub.

Comment

No error, but it does not work anyway after adding the code.

Comment

Do you have any manual customizations?

Comment

• shalmaxb
          shalmaxb commented
          Editing a comment
          I have customizations (entities). The problem occurs in Administartor->Configuration (Logo) as well as in image fields in the custom entities.

I have one local installation, pure espoCRM without any customizations. The Error Access Checker ... happens also here.
        If I at least would have any hint, where I should start debugging, I would put in the effort.
        For now I have some installations, that work, others not and I don`t have a clue, from where that occurs. There is no consistency regarding the installations and relation to this error.

Comment

• shalmaxb
          shalmaxb commented
          Editing a comment
          changed the file Attachment.php according to thread #2 and it works

During my debugging efforts, I came across an extension, that is installed in the failing installations. After uninstalling this extension it came back working. I already contacted the developer of the extension, so he could have a look into it, hopefully to be able to correct it.
        As soon as I have feedback by him, I will post here.

He answered and will have a look into it.
        Last edited by shalmaxb; 10-07-2021, 04:14 AM. Reason: Answer from the developer

Comment

I see this thread talk about logo too, I think you are in the same position:
          Hello, after upgrading to 7.0.1, I'm getting " Error 500: Access checker is not implemented for 'Settings'. " whenever I try to upload/attach the Company's Logo in Administration > User Interface. When I check the data/logs, the following Error is being logged: [2021-10-06 05:57:28] ERROR: (0) Access checker is

Comment

Working...
          X