Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error 500: Access checker is not implemented for 'Settings'.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 500: Access checker is not implemented for 'Settings'.

Hello, after upgrading to 7.0.1, I'm getting " Error 500: Access checker is not implemented for 'Settings'. " whenever I try to upload/attach the Company's Logo in Administration > User Interface.

When I check the data/logs, the following Error is being logged:

[2021-10-06 05:57:28] ERROR: (0) Access checker is not implemented for 'Settings'.; POST /Attachment; line: 88, file:
    /application/Espo/Core/Acl/AccessChecker/AccessCheckerFactory.php [] []

So I went to check out AccessCheckerFactory.php, but I was met with this syntax error on line 43 (image is attached). When I removed the comma from line 42 just before the closing tag the syntax error was gone but I still couldn't upload the company's logo and I still got Error 500: Access checker is not implemented for 'Settings' in Administration > User Interface.

Hi,

Already fixed: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/issues/2099

Will be released soon.

Comment

> So I went to check out AccessCheckerFactory.php, but I was met with this syntax error on line 43

There's no error here. You IDE is set for old PHP version probably.

Comment

Thank you Yuri!

Comment

Sorry for bothering you again.
          I added the code you sent me but now it's giving me an error 500 with a much longer log:

Code:
          [2021-10-06 08:18:18] ERROR: Slim Application Error Type: TypeError Code: 0 Message: get_class_methods(): Argument #1 ($object_or_class) must be an object or a valid class name, string given File: /home/n6dd4d5/public_html/RDCL/application/Espo/Core/HookManager.php Line: 203 Trace: #0 /home/n6dd4d5/public_html/RDCL/application/Espo/Core/HookManager.php(203): get_class_methods('Espo\\Custom\\Hoo...') #1 /home/n6dd4d5/public_html/RDCL/application/Espo/Core/HookManager.php(159): Espo\Core\HookManager->readHookData('custom/Espo/Cus...') #2 /home/n6dd4d5/public_html/RDCL/application/Espo/Core/HookManager.php(113): Espo\Core\HookManager->loadHooks() #3 /home/n6dd4d5/public_html/RDCL/application/Espo/Core/Repositories/Database.php(248): Espo\Core\HookManager->process('Attachment', 'beforeSave', Object(Espo\Entities\Attachment),.....

Comment

Seems you have a bad custom hook. Might be bad namespace (not corresponding to file location). This issue should have been occurred even in 6 version if you run on PHP 8.0.
            Last edited by yuri; 10-06-2021, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Yes you were right. I'm sorry the namespace in the custom hook was wrong. It works fine now, thank you again!

Comment

Working...
              X