Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to migrate files to AWS S3

Hi folks,

today I updated to version 7 and everything works as it should. I copied my existing files under /data/upload to my S3 bucket but every time I want to open one of these files the following message appears (see screenshot) - the file exists in the bucket.

Newly uploaded files can be saved and also opened without any problems. Can anyone help me what I need to do to be able to open my old files again as well?

I am grateful for any help.

Check the filepath of your AWS3? Then copy/paste all your old file in the data/upload into the AWS3 folder. That what I would do; for example the AWS3 might be store like this

data/upload/AWS3/

---

I'm playing the wait and see game for v7 so I tend to mess up upgrade each time and panic.

Comment

• LOG_Talent
      LOG_Talent commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi espocrm, thanks for your idea - but that's what I double checked already. wired.

• espcrm
      espcrm commented
      Editing a comment
      That unfortunately then.

There is another user that is trying to get AWS3 to work but having trouble with the config file. Perhaps if you can help him he might surprisingly able to help you in return.

PS: Be bad if you and him were the same person, but I think not.

Anyway the thread is here if you want to take a chance: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/inst...-documentation
Working...
X