Bad server response all service after change server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad server response all service after change server

I recently move espocrm instance to our new server (apache). Here is server's configuration.

DB: 10.1.48-MariaDB
    Php 7.0 (I have tried with 7.2, 5.6, 7.0, don't fix the issue)
    Espocrm version (4.2.4 - can't upgrade, I have tried many time)

I have turn on all extensions as mention in this article

I also change all file and folder's permission follow your tutorial.

But, It always show message "Bad server response"

Here is log message (/data/logs)

[2021-08-02 01:51:52] Espo.ERROR: Json::decode():Syntax error, malformed JSON [] []
    [2021-08-02 01:51:52] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: get_object_vars() expects parameter 1 to be object, null given {"code":2,"message":"get_object_vars() expects parameter 1 to be object, null given","file":"/home/daotaol7/crm.hocbanglaixe.edu.vn/application/Espo/Repositories/Preferences.php","line":92,"context":{"id":"1","en tity":"[object] (Espo\\Entities\\Preferences: {"id":"1","fields":{"id":{"dbType":"var char","len":24,"type":"id"},"name":{"typ e":"varchar","notStorable":true},"deleted": {"type":"bool","default":false},"timeZone" :{"type":"varchar","len":255},"dateFormat" :{"type":"varchar","default":"","len":25 5},"timeFormat":{"type":"varchar","default\ ":"","len":255},"weekStart":{"type":"int\ ","default":"-1","len":11},"defaultCurrency":{"type":"va rchar","default":"","len":255},"thousandSe parator":{"type":"varchar","len":1,"defaul t":","},"decimalMark":{"type":"varchar",\ "len":1,"default":"."},"dashboardLayout":{\ "type":"jsonArray"},"dashletsOptions":{"type ":"jsonObject"},"sharedCalendarUserList":{"t ype":"jsonArray"},"presetFilters":{"type":\ "jsonObject"},"smtpEmailAddress":{"type":"va rchar","notStorable":true,"len":255},"smtpSe rver":{"type":"varchar","len":255},"smtpPo rt":{"type":"int","default":"25","len": 11},"smtpAuth":{"type":"bool","default":fa lse},"smtpSecurity":{"type":"varchar","len\ ":255},"smtpUsername":{"type":"varchar","le n":255},"smtpPassword":{"type":"password"}, "language":{"type":"varchar","default":"e n_US","len":255},"exportDelimiter":{"type": "varchar","len":1,"default":","},"receive AssignmentEmailNotifications":{"type":"bool", "default":true},"receiveMentionEmailNotificati o ns":{"type":"bool","default":true},"receiv eStreamEmailNotifications":{"type":"bool","d efault":true},"autoFollowEntityTypeList":{"typ e":"jsonArray","notStorable":true},"signatur e":{"type":"text"},"defaultReminders":{"ty pe":"jsonArray"},"theme":{"type":"varchar\ ","len":255},"useCustomTabList":{"type":"bo ol","default":false},"tabList":{"type":"js onArray"},"emailReplyToAllByDefault":{"type": "bool","default":true},"emailReplyForceHtml" :{"type":"bool","default":false},"isPortalU ser":{"type":"bool","notStorable":true,"de fault":false}},"relations":[]})","fileName":"data/preferences/1.json","d":null}} []

Hi duong, reading your error I have no idea where to start. But here is a thread on how to do backup and restore if you would like to give it a try:
    I upgraded from 5.82 and followed the procedures to the current build. For two years prior to this upgrade, everything was running smoothly. I did appropriate backups, so I thought and even looked to the server rewinds etc. Now, every 2-4 hours the CRM crashes again and gives just the blue line across the top of the page. I

Comment

Hi Duong,

Maybe this thread will help you:
      https://github.com/espocrm/documenta...on-for-espocrm.

Comment

Working...
      X