Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to install ESPO in Windows 10

Hello All,

I came across ESPO CRM name in reddit and thought I'd give it a try. I'm trying to install it on my PC which is running on Win 10, but I'm unable to find any guides to help me. I have downloaded and installed XAMPP 8.0.8 and also ESPOCRM 6.1.8. Any advice would be of great help. Thank you.

hello Pronto32,

to test you could use a ready-made virtual machine:

Comment

• Pronto32
      Pronto32 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Peter. I'll definitely check it out.

I'm surprise people mention it on reddit.

Anyway in brief all you need to do is: install XAMPP, download EspoCRM as you have, exact the file in the 'www' folder I think, start up XAMPP if you haven't. Use your web browser and I think you open 127.0.0.1 which is your current computer.

Hopefully it will open XAMPP by default, if not you need to add something like 127.0.0.1/www/espocrm

To be honest I think there plenty of user guide on using XAMPP, searching for this you would get much more details then what I just write.

Comment

• Pronto32
      Pronto32 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the reply. I have come across this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTsQFLItGlw. Let me follow this and check if this works.

• espcrm
      espcrm commented
      Editing a comment
      I skim through the video and it seem the be the general idea of doing it. It also good that is specifically for EspoCRM so you can't go wrong.

In general it is the same for most local installation of other APACHE/PHP website too. It also good at the end the video show you how to do "schedule (aka CRON in linux)".
Working...
X