Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Installation in windows hosting IIS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Installation in windows hosting IIS?

Hi,

We are facing Installation problem in windows hosting iis, How to solve or Installation in windows hosting IIS?

Never use Windows IIS, can't help you. From what I see in the server requirement it need: IIS 5.0.0 and later;

Secondly from that image you posted, all Picture is missing, so it look like you don't have the File or your server can't access some of the file either.

Comment

Hi,
      Please read this https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/issues/1375.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

I am running ESPO CRM on Windows IIS for some time and it's working great. I (personally) would never install it on a Linux machine because I am lost with Linux. It always depends on which system you know best. So if you have trouble with IIS, I am happy to help :-)

Comment

• Akshay
            Akshay commented
            Editing a comment
            Can u plz tell me how u used it on iis..

Sound good! Hope you can write a future guide in the future. Perhaps it will helps, personally if I were to run a local server, I probably be just sticking with Windows rather then Virtual OS or dual booting.

Not until I have enough free time to start learning Linux.

Comment

I m unable to use espoCRM on iis server local host ..plz some one help me...plz provide me step by step method if possible..i am using it on xampp bitnami..but i want it to use on iis

Comment

Hi Akshay,

Perhaps IIS server configuration for EspoCRM v7 will help to solve the issue:

Comment

Working...
              X