Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error 500: Error while rebuilding database. See log file for details.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 500: Error while rebuilding database. See log file for details.

Hello, may I have your help? After a reinstallation of the server, a backup of EspoCRM everything is fine, but a recovery of the backend is not possible. The error message 500 appears and the error log list is infinitely long ...

Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: Illegal offset type in isset or empty {"code":2,"message":"Illegal offset type in isset or empty","file":"/var/www/crm/EspoCRM/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Util.php","line":491,"context":{"data":{"app":{"ac l":{"mandatory":{"scopeLevel":{"Note":{"read":"own ","edit":"own","delete":"own","create":"yes"},"Por tal": ......

Espo.ERROR: Fault to rebuild database schema. Details: Unknown database type enum requested, Espo\Core\Utils\Database\DBAL\Platforms\MySqlPlatf orm may not support it. [] []
    Espo.ERROR: (500) Error while rebuilding database. See log file for details.; POST /api/v1/Admin/rebuild; line: 102, file: /var/www/crm/EspoCRM/application/Espo/Core/DataManager.php [] []

I just have no idea where to start. Thank you. Flupps

Hello,
    > After a reinstallation of the server, a backup of EspoCRM everything is fine
    It is not clear for me. Did you migrate to another server? Could you describe it more explicitly?
    > but a recovery of the backend is not possible
    What do you mean under this statement?
    When the error occurred?

Comment

• Flupps
      Flupps commented
      Editing a comment
      The same server, but due to other problems (have nothing to do with EspoCRM) I have to delete the server and set it up again. Then I reinstalled EspoCRM and replaced it with a backup (the whole EspoCRM directory). Now EspoCRM runs fine, except for one function: Administration/System/Rebuild (Rebuild backend and clear cache). Then the error 500 appears.

The warning message is already generated in the error log independently of this.

Please go to data/configs.php, find 'level' => 'WARNING', and change it to 'level' => 'DEBUG'. Press rebuild and check the logs. Is there some new info about this error? Also, you can try to make a rebuild via PHP CLI
    Code:
    php rebuild.php

Comment

• Flupps
      Flupps commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, both done, no effect. The new log entry is:

[2019-11-11 14:59:51] Espo.ERROR: Fault to rebuild database schema. Details: Unknown database type enum requested, Espo\Core\Utils\Database\DBAL\Platforms\MySqlPlatf orm may not support it. [] []
      [2019-11-11 14:59:51] Espo.DEBUG: API (500) Error while rebuilding database. See log file for details.; POST /api/v1/Admin/rebuild; Route pattern: /Admin/rebuild [] []
      [2019-11-11 14:59:51] Espo.ERROR: (500) Error while rebuilding database. See log file for details.; POST /api/v1/Admin/rebuild; line: 102, file: /var/www/crm/EspoCRM/application/Espo/Core/DataManager.php [] []

Please investigate this https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/inst...enum-requested.

Comment

• Flupps
      Flupps commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, that's an idea. I am looking later for this an d keep you informed.

Hello, I got it. There were actually foreign tables in the database. Thank you very much for your help!

Comment

Working...
    X