Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem Rebuilding (or Upgrading) : Unknown database type enum requested,

Hi,
    I feel like I solved this issue by myself in the past, but I failed keeping track of the solution.
    Basically I did have to reinstall my XAMPP servers from a backup, and had to give again all the permissions required by EspoCRM.
    Yet I might be missing some kind of configuration because when I want to rebuild EspoCRM, I get the following error:

Fault to rebuild database schema. Details: Unknown database type enum requested, Espo\Core\Utils\Database\DBAL\Platforms\MySqlPlatf orm may not support it. [] []
    I can't remember how to solve this, and the topics online are quite complex compared to what I think is a stupid param problem.

Notes: I am trying to upgrade from 5.4.0 to 5.4.1, but even the rebuild fails.

Hello,
    the possible reason could be extra tables in the database. But what if you install a new instance, like in the first link?
    System seems to be working well, except I get the following errors in EspoCRM/data/log when attempting to add a field or trying to Rebuild: [2018-04-19 17:56:08]

In fact this error happened in an old project, I don't know what exactly made it happened. this error happens now when I want to rebuild the database from the admin panel, after a small search I fo...

Comment

Hi, indeed, it was because of additional tables. It is sad that it does not work with additional tables: I have a very basic hosting plan with only 1 DB, and I asked previously whether EspoCRM planned on letting users choose a prefix for the Espo install. I was answered that it was not in your plans, so I had to change the entire architecture of my other website so that it would, at least this one, have prefixes on its own, to avoid colliding with Espo.
      But now I cannot upgrade Espo because of these table, so it really was a waste of time, and now it really is a big disappointment for me on the use of EspoCRM.
      Best,
      Yohan.

Comment

Working...
      X