Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing users after upgrading from 4.1.6 to 5.5.6

Hello,

We recently attempted to upgrade our installation. All packages reported success. We are currently on version 5.5.6 but there are no users in the system.

If I go to Tasks view and click on a user who is assigned to the task, nothing happens. There are no errors in the logs. We are connected to an LDAP and the test connection passes.

Please let us know how to troubleshoot this.

Thanks

Hello,
    Try to reproduce this issue within the incognito tab. If this issue will not occur, then you have to clear your web browser cache. Clear it with your advanced web browser settings. Do not try to clear it with Ctrl + F5. It will not help.

Comment

Yes, after clearing the cache, the users show up. But we are in a strange situation. Some LDAP users are able to login and some not. I have tried changing the password in the LDAP but it didn't work. ESPO responds with wrong username/password with no errors in the logs.

Comment

Turn on DEBUG mode. For this in the file data/config.php replace
        Code:
        'level' => 'WARNING' with 'level' => 'DEBUG'
        Call the login issue again and check the log filein data/logs.

Comment

This is what gets printed in the logs when the user tries to login:
          [2019-09-10 14:56:59] Espo.ERROR: LDAP: Authentication failed for user [avik.chakravorty], details: user is not found. [] []

But the user exists. See attached screenshot.

Comment

Check the configs in the Administration -> Authentication.

Comment

Thanks. The upgrade process changed the username attribute to the default. I had set up espo many years ago and didn't notice immediately. We are able to login now.

Comment

Working...
              X