EspoCRM Upgrade 406 Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EspoCRM Upgrade 406 Error

I have my EspoCRM current version 5.1.2. I bought the VOIP extension and now I want to integrate it into the CRM.
    And to do that, the VOIP extension support told me to upgrade my CRM version to the latest.

Now I am trying to upgrade first from 5.1.2 to 5.2.5, but without any success. I get the 406 error.
    My PHP vesion is 5.6. I know for the latest EspoCRM version, I need the PHP version 7.1.

So I have 2 questions:

1) Uptil which EspoCRM version, PHP 5.6 will work?
    2) How can I fix this 406 error on upgrade?

I am attaching an aimage of the upgrade error as well. Kindly see the image.

Hello.
    The PHP v.5.6 is supported until the EspoCRM v.5.6.0 https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/anno...5-6-0-released
    Check the log files. This can be helpful https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...oubleshooting/

Comment

I have checked the Log as well. There is nothing there.
      It just gives one error when I try to upgrade from EspoCRM below:
      Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 406 (Not Acceptable)
      Below is the resource which is not being loaded:
      http://site-global.com/crm/api/v1/Ad...UpgradePackage

I checked for the path of this resource to check if the resource path is valid or not, but this path does not exist. It exists until http://site-global.com/crm/api/v1/.
      There is no Admin directory in crm/api/v1 folder.

Could it be something for you to figure out the error?

Comment

Please, read this https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/general/44314-error-406

Comment

Thank you. I resolved the issue and started upgrading.
          It upgraded successfully from 5.1.2 to 5.3.6 but I am not able to upgrade further.

I have created separate post for this and the link is given below:
          Hi, hope you are doing well. I was using EspoCRM version 5.1.2 and I purchased VOIP extension. To make the VOIP extension work, I tried to upgrade my EspoCRM version. I faced the 406 Not Acceptable issue first, but I resolved it. So I started upgrading and I reached to my current EspoCRM version 5.3.6. But I am not able to

Kindly help me resolve this issue. I will really appreciate it.

Comment

It seems that it is the same an error 406. How you have solved this issue and have made the previous upgrade? Try to do the same action.

Comment

Are you sure this is the same error? Because it says 500 internal error.
              Kindly check the image attached.

To remove 406 error previously, I contacted my hosting provider and disabled mod_security for my espocrm domain. That is how I resolved the 406 error before.

Comment

This error should be described in the EspoCRM error log or web server error log. Firstly check the EspoCRM error log.

Comment

These are the following errors that I had in espo log when tried to upgrade from 5.3.6 to 5.4.5

1) [2019-05-22 05:26:05] Espo.ERROR: Route: Method [options] does not exist. Please check your route [/LeadCapture/:apiKey] [] []

2) [2019-05-22 05:24:02] Espo.ALERT: Rebuild database fault: exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away' in /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php:699 Stack trace: #0 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(699): PDO->query('ALTER TABLE `ac...') #1 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Database/Schema/Schema.php(196): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->executeQuery('ALTER TABLE `ac...') #2 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/DataManager.php(95): Espo\Core\Utils\Database\Schema\Schema->rebuild(NULL) #3 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/DataManager.php(62): Espo\Core\DataManager->rebuildDatabase(NULL) #4 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Upgrades/Actions/Base.php(635): Espo\Core\DataManager->rebuild() #5 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Upgrades/Actions/Base/Install.php(95): Espo\Core\Upgrades\Actions\Base->systemRebuild() #6 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Upgrades/ActionManager.php(84): Espo\Core\Upgrades\Actions\Base\Install->run(Array) #7 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Upgrades/Base.php(85): Espo\Core\Upgrades\ActionManager->run(Array) #8 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Controllers/Admin.php(96): Espo\Core\Upgrades\Base->install(Array) #9 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/ControllerManager.php(118): Espo\Controllers\Admin->postActionRunUpgrade(Array, Object(stdClass), Object(Slim\Http\Request)) #10 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Application.php(227): Espo\Core\ControllerManager->process('Admin', 'runUpgrade', Array, '{"id":"5ce4dc9e...', Object(Slim\Http\Request)) #11 [internal function]: Espo\Core\Application->Espo\Core\{closure}() #12 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Slim.php(1210): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array) #13 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Slim.php(1356): Slim\Slim->applyHook('slim.before.dis...') #14 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/Flash.php(85): Slim\Slim->call() #15 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/MethodOverride.php(92): Slim\Middleware\Flash->call() #16 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Api/Auth.php(121): Slim\Middleware\MethodOverride->call() #17 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Api/Slim.php(125): Espo\Core\Utils\Api\Auth->call() #18 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Application.php(88): Espo\Core\Utils\Api\Slim->run() #19 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/api/v1/index.php(33): Espo\Core\Application->run() #20 {main} Next exception 'Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException' with message 'An exception occurred while executing 'ALTER TABLE `account_contact` CHANGE `role` role VARCHAR(100) DEFAULT NULL COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci': SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away' in /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DBALException.php:91 Stack trace: #0 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(702): Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException::driverExceptionDuring Query(Object(PDOException), 'ALTER TABLE `ac...', Array) #1 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Database/Schema/Schema.php(196): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->executeQuery('ALTER TABLE `ac...') #2 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/DataManager.php(95): Espo\Core\Utils\Database\Schema\Schema->rebuild(NULL) #3 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/DataManager.php(62): Espo\Core\DataManager->rebuildDatabase(NULL) #4 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Upgrades/Actions/Base.php(635): Espo\Core\DataManager->rebuild() #5 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Upgrades/Actions/Base/Install.php(95): Espo\Core\Upgrades\Actions\Base->systemRebuild() #6 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Upgrades/ActionManager.php(84): Espo\Core\Upgrades\Actions\Base\Install->run(Array) #7 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Upgrades/Base.php(85): Espo\Core\Upgrades\ActionManager->run(Array) #8 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Controllers/Admin.php(96): Espo\Core\Upgrades\Base->install(Array) #9 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/ControllerManager.php(118): Espo\Controllers\Admin->postActionRunUpgrade(Array, Object(stdClass), Object(Slim\Http\Request)) #10 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Application.php(227): Espo\Core\ControllerManager->process('Admin', 'runUpgrade', Array, '{"id":"5ce4dc9e...', Object(Slim\Http\Request)) #11 [internal function]: Espo\Core\Application->Espo\Core\{closure}() #12 /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Slim.php(1210): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array) #13 /hom... [] []

Comment

3) [2019-05-22 05:22:45] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() {"code":2,"message":"Invalid argument supplied for foreach()","file":"/home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Database/Schema/Converter.php","line":316,"context":{"entityName": "User","relationParams":{"type":"manyMany","entity ":"Task","foreignKey":"id","foreign":null,"relatio nName":"taskUser"},"tables":{"ActionHistoryRecord" :"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","ArrayValue":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Attachment":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","AuthLogRecord":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","AuthToken":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Currency":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Email":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","EmailAccount":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","EmailAddress":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","EmailFilter":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","EmailFolder":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","EmailTemplate":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","EmailTemplateCategory ":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Extension":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","ExternalAccount":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Import":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","InboundEmail":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Integration":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Job":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","LeadCapture":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","LeadCaptureLogRecord" :"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","NextNumber":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Note":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Notification":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","PasswordChangeRequest ":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","PhoneNumber":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Portal":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","PortalRole":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Role":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","ScheduledJob":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","ScheduledJobLogRecord ":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Team":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Template":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","UniqueId":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","User":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Account":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Call":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Campaign":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","CampaignLogRecord":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","CampaignTrackingUrl": "[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Case":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Contact":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Document":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","DocumentFolder":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","EmailQueueItem":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","KnowledgeBaseArticle" :"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","KnowledgeBaseCategory ":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Lead":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","MassEmail":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Meeting":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Opportunity":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Reminder":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Target":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","TargetList":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Task":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Agency":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Booking1":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Brand":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Order":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","PotentialClients":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Report":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Autofollow":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","ImportEntity":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Subscription":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","EmailTemplateCategoryPat h":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","DocumentFolderPath":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","KnowledgeBaseCategoryPat h":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","Preferences":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","emailEmailAccount":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","emailInboundEmail":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","emailEmailAddress":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","emailUser":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","entityUser":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","entityTeam":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","inboundEmailTeam":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","noteUser":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","notePortal":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","noteTeam":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","knowledgeBaseArticlePort al":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","portalPortalRole":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","portalUser":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","portalRoleUser":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","roleTeam":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","roleUser":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","teamUser":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","entityEmailAddress":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","entityPhoneNumber":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})"},"tableName":"task_user", "table":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\DBAL\\Schema\\Table: {"_idGeneratorType":0})","uniqueIndex":[]}} []

Comment

4) POST http://site-global.com/crm/api/v1/Ad...ion/runUpgrade 405 (Not Allowed)

5) Server side error 500: Error occurred while EspoCRM rebuild.

Above 5 are the errors that I get when I try to upgrade.
                      What could be wrong and how could I fix these errors?
                      Last edited by Waqar Alvi; 05-22-2019, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Well, here you have a few main issues.
                        1. Espo.ALERT: Rebuild database fault: exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away'.
                        Read this to understand why this issue has appeared https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/8.0/en/gone-away.html.
                        2. POST http://site-global.com/crm/api/v1/Ad...ion/runUpgrade 405 (Not Allowed)

To solve both of these issues you should contact your hosting provider support service and tell them to fix this.

Comment

I will contact my hosting provider.

But currently I am facing the following issue and I want to fix this immediately because our company is unable to use the crm because of this:
                          I have EspoCRM version 5.3.6 and I tried to install VOIP extension 1.8.8. But it did not install and gave me Server Side Error 500 SQLSTATE Column not found 'user.voip_user' in field list. I have attached the screenshot of the errors. The Log error says: [2019-05-22 06:11:49] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception PDOException:

Kindly reply on the above mentioned post.

Comment

Working...
                          X