Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VOIP Extension Installation Error 500 SQLSTATE Column not found 'user.voip_user'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VOIP Extension Installation Error 500 SQLSTATE Column not found 'user.voip_user'

I have EspoCRM version 5.3.6 and I tried to install VOIP extension 1.8.8. But it did not install and gave me Server Side Error 500 SQLSTATE Column not found 'user.voip_user' in field list.
    I have attached the screenshot of the errors.

The Log error says:
    [2019-05-22 06:11:49] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception PDOException: "SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'user.voip_user' in 'field list'" at /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/application/Espo/ORM/DB/Mapper.php line 73 {"exception":"[object] (PDOException(code: 42S22): SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'user.voip_user' in 'field list' at /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/application/Espo/ORM/DB/Mapper.php:73)"} []

Now I cannot login to CRM. It says Bad Server Response.

Kindly help me fix this. My company is using the EspoCRM and now it is just not working at all.
    Attached Files

Should I replace all the current EspoCRM files with the backup?
    Should I replace my current database with the backup database?

Comment

Hosting servers always have a lot of restrictions. That's why most people prefer to use the software on their own computers. This helps to avoid the most problems that could be met by using the hosting server.
      I think when you have tried to install your VoIP Extension Pack, the server has cut your connection and installation didn't complete correctly.
      Please contact your support and ask them to give you the SSH access to your EspoCRM. After you will connect to the your instance in the main EspoCRM directory run the command in the terminal: php rebuild.php.

Comment

i've meet the same error. did you solve it?

Comment

hello,
          i tried to created the unknown column in my database, and then i can login into the crm. maybe you can try to create these column not found and login the system.
          wish all goes well.

Originally posted by Waqar Alvi View Post
          I have EspoCRM version 5.3.6 and I tried to install VOIP extension 1.8.8. But it did not install and gave me Server Side Error 500 SQLSTATE Column not found 'user.voip_user' in field list.
          I have attached the screenshot of the errors.

The Log error says:
          [2019-05-22 06:11:49] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception PDOException: "SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'user.voip_user' in 'field list'" at /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/application/Espo/ORM/DB/Mapper.php line 73 {"exception":"[object] (PDOException(code: 42S22): SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'user.voip_user' in 'field list' at /home2/e9r6t6d1/public_html/crm/application/Espo/ORM/DB/Mapper.php:73)"} []

Now I cannot login to CRM. It says Bad Server Response.

Kindly help me fix this. My company is using the EspoCRM and now it is just not working at all.

Comment

Working...
          X