No announcement yet.

Ajax failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the help! I enabled PDO and PDO_MySQL on my server and EspoCRM installed properly

Comment

Had the same problem. Tested everything and nothing seemed to work. Then I backed out of the fail screen to the database setup. In the host field I entered localhost:3306 instead of just localhost (what I originally entered). When I continued with the installation, everything worked. Can't say for sure if that was the solution, but it's worth a try.

Comment

Hi,
        I would like to install 2.6 and I also have the same problem with "Ajax failed". Thought this is issue with permissions but after:
        > chmod -R 775 *;chown -R www-data;www-data *
        I have the same problem... Could someone help? Some files from server in attachment.
        Attached Files

Comment

It works! After few changes (pdo_mysql = enabled, permissions) I had to just clean my browser data.
          is not enough to validate the settings via a button on the installation page.

Comment

had the same problem, the user database was not allowed DROP.

Comment

yuri,

Please help me out

Getting 401 for api/v1/Metadata when I click install button during installation of EspoCRM.

Database settings are correct, php configuration is correct. PDO enabled for mysql.

Test Connection is working for database settings.

Logs:
              [2018-03-13 11:28:12] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception PDOException: "SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO)" at /home/codaxtr_user/projects/unicourt-crm/espocrm/application/Espo/ORM/EntityManager.php line 155 {"exception":"[object] (PDOException(code: 1045): SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) at /home/codaxtr_user/projects/unicourt-crm/espocrm/application/Espo/ORM/EntityManager.php:155)"} []
              [2018-03-13 11:28:36] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception PDOException: "SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO)" at /home/codaxtr_user/projects/unicourt-crm/espocrm/application/Espo/ORM/EntityManager.php line 155 {"exception":"[object] (PDOException(code: 1045): SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) at /home/codaxtr_user/projects/unicourt-crm/espocrm/application/Espo/ORM/EntityManager.php:155)"} []

Permission for folders are given properly

espocrm folder has www-data owner and group
              775 for data folder
              755 for all other folders
              644 for all the files in espocrm folder

create user 'crm_user'@'%' identified by 'secret';
              grant all priveleges to *.* on 'crm_user'@'%' identified by 'secret';
              Last edited by theBuzzyCoder; 03-13-2018, 11:37 AM.

Comment

This error doesn't affect the installation. It will be fixed in the next version

Comment

tanya

Originally posted by tanya View Post
                  This error doesn't affect the installation. It will be fixed in the next version
                  It is not going to the next page i.e taking the login user and password and re-enter password.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot from 2018-03-13 05:28:11.png Views:	1 Size:	17.6 KB ID:	35578

Using php7.1
                  Last edited by theBuzzyCoder; 03-13-2018, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Check apache error log, please

Comment

tanya ,

Initially I got redis not found error during start of installation. So, i installed php7.1-redis and redis-server and redis-tools

I cleared all nginx error log and access log and tried installing again. The issue is same but the error.log doesn't have any problem at all

In access log all are giving 200 ok. But i am getting that response in front end

I don't think this error log is not for the Ajax failed
                      Last edited by theBuzzyCoder; 03-13-2018, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• theBuzzyCoder
                        theBuzzyCoder commented
                        Editing a comment
                        tanya I think this has something to do with my php.ini. Let me figure it out. If I need help I will post again

tanya and yuri

Sorry, the problem was from my end. I had redis configured in my php.ini for [Session]. My bad

Comment

Working...
                      X