Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, try to rebuild it.

Comment

Rebuild didn't help, avatars, documents, attachments - all still missing (i.e., 404 not found when clicking on these resources).

Could it be a permission problem?

Also, it seems that individual layouts have not been migrated. Where are these stored?

Comment

Or do we have to use salt + encrypt from the old config for the files to be available again?

Comment

As you can see the all files from the data/upload folder have unique names. These names are created by the database. Go to your database/attachment and check if the names are not different. All custom entity and fields are in <Your_Espo_Folder>/custom/Espo/Custom. If you will change something in the Custom folder you should rebuild Espo to make it works.

Comment

Maximus Yes, the IDs match. However, when clicking on a file I get forwarded to https://crm.mysite.com/?entryPoint=d...333dcc03738221 and see the attached screen. What could be the problem?

Comment

check files permission, please

Comment

tanya Permissions are fine, but I'm afraid the files are simply missing. Will add them manually again, no worries. Thanks for your help, much appreciated

Comment

Any update? I have the same problem and I can not deal with it app. I did everything that you described. Help
                  Last edited by Visse; 02-10-2019, 10:23 AM.

Comment

after upgrade the site is delivering a http error 500 when trying to login.. same problem..
                    Regards

Comment

Hello Max33,
                      please check an error description in the logs file in the data/logs directory.

Comment

Working...
                      X