Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Values not saved and missing input fields after update

Hello,
    we are facing some issues regarding range integer fields in our EspoCRM + Real Estate installation.

We currently have two range integer fields in Real Estate Request: bathroomCount and bedroomCount. Both come as default with the installation of the real estate extension and both present different problems.

Numbers written in bedroomCount are not saved to the DB. We had already reported the problem here and managed to solve it with your kind help. Now the problem is back and it appears that bedroomCount is NOT saved as a notStorable object in custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/RealEstateRequest.json like it was the last time. Therefore, any assistance on the matter would be much appreciated.

Regarding bathroomCount: the field is not shown in the request form (even though it has been placed in the Layout manager), and is also completely missing in RealEstateRequest.json. However, it is still listed in entity manager and layout manager.

Both these issues happened after updating core from 5.2.5 -> 5.3.6 and Real Estate extension from 1.2.3 -> 1.3.0. Now we are running 5.4.1 but the problems persist. File permissions are set to 644 for file and to 755 for directories.

Any help would be so much appreciated. Thank you!

I have nearly the same problem.
    After upgrading til Real Estate 1.3.0 we have problems in displaying some fields.

1. In /#RealEstateRequest/matchingConfiguration set the top item to display all the fields.
    2. Then creating a new request at /#RealEstateRequest/create not all the fields i displaying.
    3. When changing the type to another value and back again everything is working as expected.

Comment

Originally posted by dafnie View Post
      I have nearly the same problem.
      After upgrading til Real Estate 1.3.0 we have problems in displaying some fields.

1. In /#RealEstateRequest/matchingConfiguration set the top item to display all the fields.
      2. Then creating a new request at /#RealEstateRequest/create not all the fields i displaying.
      3. When changing the type to another value and back again everything is working as expected.
      I didn't realize it immediately, but some fields are missing indeed.

Comment

Hi,

Not sure how notStorable param appeared there. But it shouldn't be there.

Comment

Hi,

notStorable did not appear in the .json file.
          bedroomCount and bathroomCount in fields declaration look like this:
          Code:
          File: RealEstateRequest.json

"bedroomCount": {
                "tooltip": false
          },
          Maybe these fields don't work as expected because they're missing the field type declaration? E.g. enum, float, ...

On a side note: is it safe to restore an older backup in order to go back to 1.2.4 while we figure out the issue? Or will this cause DB inconsistencies?
          Last edited by agenzialife; 09-11-2018, 08:47 AM.

Comment

You can just uinstall the extension and install a previous version.

Comment

Hello,

I am still having this issue. square, bedroomCount, bathroomCount, floor, floorCount all show up as "NULL" for almost every property now in the database, and the fields do not display at all for those properties in the RealEstateProperty view on the CRM, although they do show up in Layout Manager.

Comment

Working...
              X