X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• API Error: EspoCRM API is unavailable

I keep getting this error:
    API Error: EspoCRM API is unavailable.
    Possible problems: disabled "mod_rewrite" in Apache server, disabled .htaccess support or RewriteBase issue.
    Do only necessary steps. After each step check if the issue is solved.

None of the suggested fixes work. PHP configuration is all OK. I have tried with the last three versions of EspoCRM, up to the July 27, 2018 version.

Apparently the address to the API is wrong. What should the address be? What is the script getting? Is there an error log with more info somewhere? How do I troubleshoot this?

I am trying to install EspoCRM in a folder on an add-on domain on a VPS, like this:

website.com/crm

which is actually a rewritten (?) version via virtualhost and dns magic of:

website.maindomain.com/crm

I think the assumption is that you install EspoCRM in the www root (/var/www/html). Is there any way to get EspoCRM to work in a folder of an addon domain? What changes should I make?

I see this problem has been reported before, but I can't find a solution anywhere.
    Lock on this step during the installation of espoCRM on my vps. I have done everything as said in the attachement picture but no result. If someone got the
    Last edited by modified; 07-30-2018, 09:17 AM.

I am now trying to install EspoCRM to my SMEserver ibay (directory). Previously I has successfully installed to the Primary ibay. The settings in a regular ibay

Hello, does anybody have a related problem with usage of Espo on subdomains? User case: Client have his own domain e.g. https://domain.com/ and want to have

I configured EspoCRM locally and everything is working fine. Then I moved the installation to a shared webhoster in a subdomain and getting Bad Server Response or

Comment

Thank you for your response tanya

I have tried many variations of the suggested solutions. Nothing fixes the problem and I can't tell if they have any effect.

Is there an error log anywhere that gives more clues about what goes wrong? The script can't find a file; which path does it need? Which path is it getting from my Apache configuration? etc.

Comment

Could you share your .htaccess and the current espo path?

Comment

I've tried this in the /crm/api/v1/ .htaccess file:

RewriteBase /crm/api/v1/

And many variations... My full espo path is:

/home/accountname/public_html/mdfd/crm

Comment

the path to the webserver is /home/accountname/public_html or /home/accountname/public_html/mdfd?

Comment

The path to the webserver is /home/accountname/public_html

mdfd is an add-on domain. I am trying to install EspoCRM in a directory /crm in an add-on domain.

I have now installed EspoCRM without problems in /home/accountname/public_html/crm

But am still curious how to make installation work in a directory in an add-on domain.

Comment

Working...
              X