Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error 403: Access denied after clean install.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 403: Access denied after clean install.

Hi,

I am looking for solution of Error 403: Access denied after clean install.
    Everything went well with the installation. All php requirements were green in the process.
    After all completed, then I log in with admin account.
    Went to admin account edit and tried to change admin name, but after i pressed "update" I got this error.
    Then created new account, all worked till I tried to delete that account or edit something in it, I got same error every time when i try to change or delete something.
    It seem I can create but cant edit.
    I found error in the log

[2018-02-21 06:52:20] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception PDOException: "SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO)" at /home/start/public_html/application/Espo/ORM/EntityManager.php line 155 {"exception":"[object] (PDOException(code: 1045): SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) at /home/start/public_html/application/Espo/ORM/EntityManager.php:155)"} []

I was reading around but no solution found.

Also deleted the CRM and database, then created new and installed again. Result is the same.
    I still cant find new log file in data dir.
    I have wordpress and opencart. they are all good with same configuration.
    I am using centos web panel if that helps.

Thank you in advance.

Hello,
    his error in log could happen only once while installation.

Check if all request types are enabled
    I'm just starting with ESPO CRM. Install went perfect, but when trying to edit UI settings as an admin, I'm getting consistent Error 403: permission denied.

Comment

Working...
    X