White page when trying to install on PHP 7.1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White page when trying to install on PHP 7.1.0

Hi I am getting a white blank page when trying to install 4.3.1 on php 7.1.0, please help.

Hello
    Check apache error log and espocrm log, please

Comment

Apache and PHP error logs don't have any errors. Where do I find the ESPO error log as I cannot even start the installation?

Comment

the possible problem is php 7.1 refuse mcrypt library, which is using in EspoCRM yet

Comment

Hi
          Please see screenshot showing installed php 7.1 extensions including mcrypt, is it possible that I am missing any extension which is required?

Comment

Did you set good permissions to the espo folder?

Comment

I had Espo 4.2.7 installed before on the same server using php 5.4 and it was working perfectly fine. I have now installed php 7.1 and mariadb 10.1 and also set the permissions same as before. All the permissions look fine, I also adjusted permissions for index.php and api/v1/index.php as mentioned in the sticky post but still no difference. I cannot go any further than blank install page.

Comment

I just tried to test by doing chmod -R 777 on the espo folder and still it gave the same white blank page.

Comment

I have the same bug. When i try to upgrade to 3.0 to 3.1 it 's say "It's not the language to upgrade" and now i have a BLANK page. The url go to to folder install...why ?! And NO ACCESS to my EspoCRM.
                  Do u have any ideas to resolve this ? Thx a lot.

Comment

Just downloaded and installed 4.4.0 and it just installed without any issues so there was something in 4.3.1 causing the white install page issue.

Comment

Working...
                    X