This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Maximus,

a) The disabling the pagespeed was something we tried when all else had failed i.e permissions and so forth. We got this from Yuri, post #7 (although we may have mis-interpreted what he was saying) - https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/bug-...k-white-screen

b) The current upgrade 5.5.6 contains a count function which we need to use to make certain calculations. The question was is there a way of just adding this count function to our 5.4.5 deployment (this is working fine, it only stops working when we upgrade) that way we can keep 5.4.5 but with the count function?

c) I am using google chrome and javascript is set to "allowed". Not working on desktop or tablet happens for any user trying to login, even users in India and the US are experiencing the same thing. The only change that we can see is the actual upgrade itself. (something within our files maybe being affected by/contradicating something in the upgrade, not sure).

Thanks, hope this helps

Taurai
    Last edited by NonTau; 02-05-2019, 01:15 PM.

Comment

The better way is to update Espo to the latest version. But also is it possible to add thecount function to your 5.4.5 deployment. This way is much harder and it's possible if you have somebody with good developer skills to do that. All new Espo files with the last update are here https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm. I hope this will help.

Comment

Hi Maximus, thanks for the options, is there any other way to update Espo to the latest version. I am all out of options, looking to the Espo developers to show the way, surely whoever developed the upgrade must know what could possibly go wrong and how to solve it? Are there any files or screenshots I can take that maybe useful? Thanks again

Comment

You can try to make a new installation of the latest Espo 5.5.6 on new DB. Make backup of your DB and import it to new Espo. This can be useful https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...p-and-restore/

Note: Don't delete the old Espo.

Comment

Thanks Maximus, will try this and give you some feedback. Speak soon.

Taurai

Comment

My espocrm 5.5.6 was hosted on Debian 9 .
              Unfortunately, this Debian version runs only PHP 7.0 which does not allow to switch to espocrm 5.6

So I reinstalled a complete new system based on Debian 10 (Buster) which contains PHP 7.3.
              I did not encounter wether difficulties nor problems and the crm is working perfectly.

(As usual, I install the OS , then the necessary packages (php, mariadb, apache) and finally espocrm.
              if everything runs well, I import the last database dump and that's it!).

Debian 10 is still in testing mode but should be release soon hopefully.

Comment

the website not loading after the upgrade from version 5.9.4,
                I attached errors logs,
                I have an old version of advance packege installed in the same.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hey Mosaadms

Check the php requirements.

Comment

Dear Team,

After upgrade of espocrm. my site is not working properly. Here is my error code, Pls help me..

[2021-10-13 16:38:02] ERROR: Uncaught Exception PDOException: "SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'crecon5_espo705.user' doesn't exist" at /home/crecon5/public_html/espocrm/application/Espo/ORM/SqlExecutor.php line 72 {"exception":"[object] (PDOException(code: 42S02): SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'crecon5_espo705.user' doesn't exist at /home/crecon5/public_html/espocrm/application/Espo/ORM/SqlExecutor.php:72)"} []
                    [2021-10-13 16:39:02] ERROR: Uncaught Exception PDOException: "SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'crecon5_espo705.user' doesn't exist" at /home/crecon5/public_html/espocrm/application/Espo/ORM/SqlExecutor.php line 72 {"exception":"[object] (PDOException(code: 42S02): SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'crecon5_espo705.user' doesn't exist at /home/crecon5/public_html/espocrm/application/Espo/ORM/SqlExecutor.php:72)"} []
                    [2021-10-13 16:40:03] ERROR: Uncaught Exception PDOException: "SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'crecon5_espo705.user' doesn't exist" at /home/crecon5/public_html/espocrm/application/Espo/ORM/SqlExecutor.php line 72 {"exception":"[object] (PDOException(code: 42S02): SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'crecon5_espo705.user' doesn't exist at /home/crecon5/public_html/espocrm/application/Espo/ORM/SqlExecutor.php:72)"} []
                    [2021-10-13 16:41:03] WARNING: E_WARNING: Illegal string offset 'error' {"code":2,"message":"Illegal string offset 'error'","file":"/home/crecon5/public_html/espocrm/application/Espo/Modules/Google/Core/Google/Clients/Google.php","line":206} []
                    [2021-10-13 16:41:03] WARNING: E_WARNING: Illegal string offset 'error' {"code":2,"message":"Illegal string offset 'error'","file":"/home/crecon5/public_html/espocrm/application/Espo/Modules/Google/Core/Google/Clients/Google.php","line":206} []
                    [2021-10-13 17:00:05] WARNING: E_WARNING: Illegal string offset 'error' {"code":2,"message":"Illegal string offset 'error'","file":"/home/crecon5/public_html/espocrm/application/Espo/Modules/Google/Core/Google/Clients/Google.php","line":206} []
                    [2021-10-13 17:00:05] WARNING: E_WARNING: Illegal string offset 'error' {"code":2,"message":"Illegal string offset 'error'","file":"/home/crecon5/public_html/espocrm/application/Espo/Modules/Google/Core/Google/Clients/Google.php","line":206} []
                    [2021-10-13 17:30:05] WARNING: E_WARNING: Illegal string offset 'error' {"code":2,"message":"Illegal string offset 'error'","file":"/home/crecon5/public_html/espocrm/application/Espo/Modules/Google/Core/Google/Clients/Google.php","line":206} []
                    [2021-10-13 17:30:05] WARNING: E_WARNING: Illegal string offset 'error' {"code":2,"message":"Illegal string offset 'error'","file":"/home/crecon5/public_html/espocrm/application/Espo/Modules/Google/Core/Google/Clients/Google.php","line":206} []
                    [2021-10-13 17:40:04] WARNING: E_WARNING: Illegal string offset 'error' {"code":2,"message":"Illegal string offset 'error'","file":"/home/crecon5/public_html/espocrm/application/Espo/Modules/Google/Core/Google/Clients/Google.php","line":206} []
                    [2021-10-13 17:40:04] WARNING: E_WARNING: Illegal string offset 'error' {"code":2,"message":"Illegal string offset 'error'","file":"/home/crecon5/public_html/espocrm/application/Espo/Modules/Google/Core/Google/Clients/Google.php","line":206} []
                    [2021-10-13 17:42:16] ERROR: Uncaught Exception Espo\Core\Exceptions\Error: "Bad data stored in file 'data/cache/application/metadata.php'." at /home/crecon5/public_html/espocrm/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/Manager.php line 234 {"exception":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Exceptions\\Error(code: 500): Bad data stored in file 'data/cache/application/metadata.php'. at /home/crecon5/public_html/espocrm/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/Manager.php:234)"} []
                    [2021-10-13 17:42:21] ERROR: Uncaught Exception Espo\Core\Exceptions\Error: "Bad data stored in file 'data/cache/application/metadata.php'." at /home/crecon5/public_html/espocrm/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/Manager.php line 234 {"exception":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Exceptions\\Error(code: 500): Bad data stored in file 'data/cache/application/metadata.php'. at /home/crecon5/public_html/espocrm/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/Manager.php:234)"} []
                    [2021-10-13 17:42:23] ERROR: Uncaught Exception Espo\Core\Exceptions\Error: "Bad data stored in file 'data/cache/application/metadata.php'." at /home/crecon5/public_html/espocrm/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/Manager.php line 234 {"exception":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Exceptions\\Error(code: 500): Bad data stored in file 'data/cache/application/metadata.php'. at /home/crecon5/public_html/espocrm/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/Manager.php:234)"} []
                    [2021-10-13 17:42:26] ERROR: Uncaught Exception Espo\Core\Exceptions\Error: "Bad data stored in file 'data/cache/application/metadata.php'." at /home/crecon5/public_html/espocrm/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/Manager.php line 234 {"exception":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Exceptions\\Error(code: 500): Bad data stored in file 'data/cache/application/metadata.php'. at /home/crecon5/public_html/espocrm/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/Manager.php:234)"} []

Comment

Hello, i am getting error 500 after upgrading using command php, which went with no errors at all, i have php 8.1.5
                      logs shows
                      [2023-01-15 00:02:02] WARNING: Cron is not run because it's disabled with 'cronDisabled' param. [] []
                      ​
                      Please help ASAP. thanks

Comment

HI! I installed using the script on your website ESPOcrm on my chrombook HP with linux Debian 12.5 and no problem.
                        Finisched I received from my terminal window this: (of course user login and pasword also, that I don't insert here):
                        Login data/information to your EspoCRM instance:
                        URL: http://172.17.0.1​

But when I try to load this page to access in chrome...... page is no loaded and I get this message (from each device I use, laptop, table, smartphone):

Not possible to open the site

172.17.0.1 to much time to answer
                        Try to:
                        ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT​

Comment

Hi Donish,

Can you please check whether you have access to the installed EspoCRM instance through a public IP address?

Comment

Working...
                          X