Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migrating Target Lists, Campaigns and Email Templates

Hello,

I am currently using EspoCRM V7.3.4, which was installed via Softaculous. Unfortunately, this setup makes it impossible to upgrade using the CLI, and the upgrade through the UI is not functioning either.

To address this, I deployed the latest version of EspoCRM on a different domain and successfully used the import module to transfer most of the data. However, I encountered issues with importing Target Lists, Campaigns, and Email Templates. Specifically for Campaigns, I managed to make them importable by creating a specific file, but only the names of the campaigns were migrated without any additional information. Additionally, despite having imported them, I cannot locate the Email Templates.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance on how to successfully transfer over these remaining elements. Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi,

Any help please?

Comment

Do you know about Export Import extension: https://docs.espocrm.com/extensions/...port-extension? If it is possible to use the CLI, you can copy of absolutely all data from the old to the new (still clean) instance.

However, the best option would be to migrate the old instance and database to the new server and simply update it already on the new server: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...nother-server/.
      Last edited by victor; 07-23-2024, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Hi victor, thank you for your response.

Unfortunately i do not have access to CLI hence why i am taking this route.

Is there any other way? For example could i copy the folders from one installation to the other and make it work?

Comment

Any help please ??

Comment

Any experts?

Comment

Working...
            X