8.2.0 | Unknown error on shell_exec.because | error 500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8.2.0 | Unknown error on shell_exec.because | error 500

Hey guys, 99.99% it's because I am stupid and doing something wrong, however, I would use some help

When trying to update I get this error: Unknown error on shell_exec.

In logs (attached) I see tons of errors. Any suggestions? Should I renew one or more of my extensions first?

error 500, and I spent almost 60 minutes in downtime because I thought I don't need a backup, lol, thankfully, daily backup saved me.

Thanks
    Attached Files

[2024-04-02 02:01:31] ERROR: Slim Application Error Type: Error Code: 0 Message: Class "Espo\Modules\Crm\Repositories\Contact&quo t; not found File: ...

https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/releases based on this,
    • All classes from Espo\Modules\Crm\Repositories namespace have been removed. If you extend any of these classes in your customizations, extend from Espo\Core\Repositories\Database instead. Fix before upgrading.

Where do I do this?

Should I update something first?

Comment

• rabii
      rabii commented
      Editing a comment
      i think you have some extension that extend the contact repository. you can either ask the developer to make the extension compatible with espocrm or you can modify the contact repository on the extension to extend Espo\Core\Repositories\Database instead.

custom/Espo/Custom/Repositories/

Maybe you have some extensions that extend the repositories.

Comment

Thanks, what do I do with these?
      Open each, find what and replace to what?

Or simply move them to another folder?

custom/Espo/Custom/Repositories

ls
      County.php
      HRAttendancevacationManagement.php
      LendersPrograms.php
      Project.php
      ReviewLink.php
      SourceOfLoan.php
      Duty.php
      HREmployee.php
      Onboarding.php
      PushMessage.php
      ScenarioDetails.php

Thanks
      Last edited by Russ; 04-02-2024, 03:48 PM.

Comment

I have the same problem

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
          Thanks, what do I do with these?
          Open each, find what and replace to what?

Or simply move them to another folder?

custom/Espo/Custom/Repositories

ls
          County.php
          HRAttendancevacationManagement.php
          LendersPrograms.php
          Project.php
          ReviewLink.php
          SourceOfLoan.php
          Duty.php
          HREmployee.php
          Onboarding.php
          PushMessage.php
          ScenarioDetails.php

Thanks
          If those files don't have any logic and they are just extending repository then maybe consider removing them and do similar thing to files under custom/service. if they have any logic there then extend proper class as mentioned on the release notes

Comment

Originally posted by rabii View Post

If those files don't have any logic and they are just extending repository then maybe consider removing them and do similar thing to files under custom/service. if they have any logic there then extend proper class as mentioned on the release notes
            ALl these files have the same (ish) content:

<?php

namespace Espo\Custom\Repositories;

class SourceOfLoan extends \Espo\Core\Templates\Repositories\Base

{

}

What do I do with them? I change their extends from:
            extends \Espo\Core\Templates\Repositories\Base

To:
            Espo\Core\Repositories\Database​ or to Espo\Core\Repositories\Database​\Base?

Comment

Getting same error, do you guys have same extension as me?
              I forgot where is extension being stored... I'm sure there is more than 4... but I can't open Extension with the GUI at the moment.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	9.0 KB ID:	104325

Here my full error:

Code:
              ERROR: Slim Application Error Type: Error Code: 0 Message: Class &quot;Espo\Services\ScheduledJob&quot; not found File: /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/application/Espo/Modules/ManualScheduledJob/Services/ManualScheduledJob.php Line: 11 Trace: #0 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(576): include() #1 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(427): Composer\Autoload\{closure}() #2 [internal function]: Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass() #3 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/ClassMap.php(170): ReflectionClass->__construct() #4 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/ClassMap.php(130): Espo\Core\Utils\File\ClassMap->fillHashFromFileList() #5 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/ClassMap.php(88): Espo\Core\Utils\File\ClassMap->getClassNameHash() #6 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/application/Espo/Core/Utils/ClassFinder.php(78): Espo\Core\Utils\File\ClassMap->getData() #7 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/application/Espo/Core/Utils/ClassFinder.php(68): Espo\Core\Utils\ClassFinder->load() #8 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/application/Espo/Core/Utils/ClassFinder.php(55): Espo\Core\Utils\ClassFinder->getMap() #9 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/application/Espo/Core/ServiceFactory.php(56): Espo\Core\Utils\ClassFinder->find() #10 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/application/Espo/Core/ServiceFactory.php(61): Espo\Core\ServiceFactory->getClassName() #11 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Tools/Calendar/Service.php(199): Espo\Core\ServiceFactory->checkExists() #12 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Tools/Calendar/Service.php(134): Espo\Modules\Crm\Tools\Calendar\Service->getCalendarQuery() #13 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Tools/Calendar/Api/GetCalendar.php(124): Espo\Modules\Crm\Tools\Calendar\Service->fetch() #14 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/application/Espo/Core/Api/ActionHandler.php(73): Espo\Modules\Crm\Tools\Calendar\Api\GetCalendar->process() #15 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(65): Espo\Core\Api\ActionHandler->handle() #16 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/application/Espo/Core/Api/RouteProcessor.php(177): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle() #17 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/application/Espo/Core/Api/RouteProcessor.php(146): Espo\Core\Api\RouteProcessor->processAction() #18 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/application/Espo/Core/Api/RouteProcessor.php(127): Espo\Core\Api\RouteProcessor->processAfterAuth() #19 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/application/Espo/Core/Api/RouteProcessor.php(78): Espo\Core\Api\RouteProcessor->processInternal() #20 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/application/Espo/Core/Api/Starter.php(109): Espo\Core\Api\RouteProcessor->process() #21 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Handlers/Strategies/RequestResponse.php(38): Espo\Core\Api\Starter->Espo\Core\Api\{closure}() #22 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Routing/Route.php(358): Slim\Handlers\Strategies\RequestResponse->__invoke() #23 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(65): Slim\Routing\Route->handle() #24 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(65): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle() #25 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Routing/Route.php(315): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle() #26 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Routing/RouteRunner.php(68): Slim\Routing\Route->run() #27 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/RoutingMiddleware.php(45): Slim\Routing\RouteRunner->handle() #28 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(121): Slim\Middleware\RoutingMiddleware->process() #29 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/ErrorMiddleware.php(76): Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous->handle() #30 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(121): Slim\Middleware\ErrorMiddleware->process() #31 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(65): Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous->handle() #32 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/App.php(199): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle() #33 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/App.php(183): Slim\App->handle() #34 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/application/Espo/Core/Api/Starter.php(76): Slim\App->run() #35 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/application/Espo/Core/ApplicationRunners/Api.php(45): Espo\Core\Api\Starter->start() #36 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/application/Espo/Core/Application/RunnerRunner.php(84): Espo\Core\ApplicationRunners\Api->run() #37 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/application/Espo/Core/Application.php(78): Espo\Core\Application\RunnerRunner->run() #38 /home/username/domains/website.com/public_html/app/public/api/v1/index.php(35): Espo\Core\Application->run() #39 {main} Tips: To display error details in HTTP response set "displayErrorDetails" to true in the ErrorHandler constructor.
              Last edited by espcrm; 04-03-2024, 06:38 AM.

Comment

You can uninstall extensions via CLI: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...nds/#extension

Comment

Originally posted by espcrm View Post
                  Getting same error, do you guys have same extension as me?
                  I forgot where is extension being stored... I'm sure there is more than 4... but I can't open Extension with the GUI at the moment.
                  If anyone got the same error as me, here is my fix. Look like this is how to do it. Otherwise use Yuri method in post #9

Hello, I have carried out the update as usual. Activated maintenance mode in the settings and deactivated cron jobs. Then carried out the update via SSH. Now I always get an error 500 and there is nothing in the logs. I only find the following error messages in the console. It is a bit similar to this post https://forum

My error is due to the extension "ManualScheduled" job

Comment

Working...
                  X