Instillation Error for IIS configuration "Handler Mappings"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instillation Error for IIS configuration "Handler Mappings"

I am setting up EspoCRM via IIS, I get the following error when I get to the "Handler Mappings" part. There "was an error while performing operations" -- the file name is "web.config" under the public folder. Note there is not a section for handler configuration in the web.config. Help!​

Hi fbp,

For correct EspoCRM operation, please configure your IIS server as described in the documentation below:

Comment

• fbp
      fbp commented
      Editing a comment
      The directions worked perfectly.

I now have the following errors in phpMyAdmin setup for the XAMP Windows setup. So MySQL will not recognize my EspoCRM install.
    There are all deprecation errors:

​Deprecation Notice in .\vendor\twig\twig\src\Loader\FilesystemLoader.php how to upgrade ?
    realpath(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($path) of type string is deprecated

_
    Deprecation Notice in .\vendor\phpmyadmin\sql-parser\src\TokensList.php#184
    Return type of PhpMyAdmin\SqlParser\TokensList:ffsetExists($offset) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess:ffsetExists(mixed $offset): bool, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice

Deprecation Notice in .\vendor\phpmyadmin\sql-parser\src\TokensList.php#172
    Return type of PhpMyAdmin\SqlParser\TokensList:ffsetGet($offset) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess:ffsetGet(mixed $offset): mixed, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice

Deprecation Notice in .\vendor\phpmyadmin\sql-parser\src\TokensList.php#156
    Return type of PhpMyAdmin\SqlParser\TokensList:ffsetSet($offset, $value) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess:ffsetSet(mixed $offset, mixed $value): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice

Deprecation Notice in .\vendor\phpmyadmin\sql-parser\src\TokensList.php#194
    Return type of PhpMyAdmin\SqlParser\TokensList:ffsetUnset($offset) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess:ffsetUnset(mixed $offset): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice

Deprecation Notice in .\libraries\classes\Util.php#1936
    Function strftime() is deprecated

Backtrace

Header.php#582: PhpMyAdmin\Util::expandUserString(string '@HTTP_HOST@ / @VSERVER@ | @PHPMYADMIN@')
    Response.php#380: PhpMyAdmin\Header->getPageTitle()
    Response.php#505: PhpMyAdmin\Response->ajaxResponse()
    PhpMyAdmin\Response->response()
    Automatically send report next time​

Comment

Hi fbp,

Could you provide more details about your environment? Some steps to reproduce?
      What hosting, PHP, and MySQL versions do you use?

Comment

Working...
      X