Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VoIP module (official) can't update to 1.27

Hey guys!

I've been using VoIP version, 1.25, then tried to install 1.27 (probably another license, I have multiple unused VoIP licenses), system throws an error, deactivates old 1.25 and the only way out is to find actual 1.25 VoIP extension and install it, it reinstalls over the old one and works (it took me 1 hour to figure this out).

This happens with version 1.27, everything works fine on 1.25.1 or 1.25

Here is the part of the log:

[2024-02-15 00:22:40] INFO: Installation process [65cd58ed867fab6a2]: Start "rebuild" step.

[2024-02-15 00:22:40] ERROR: Database rebuild failure, details: There is a same module in both `custom` and `internal` directories. Should be only in one location..

[2024-02-15 00:22:40] INFO: Installer: Restore previous files.

[2024-02-15 00:22:40] NOTICE: Auth: Application is in maintenance mod1e.

Log suggests that I have this module listed twice, may be, but I never did that manually, I was always simply installing the extension via the GUI.

Please help me out
    Attached Files

We are using VoIP heavily, please help me to preserve all previous calls and messages and clean this mess. Thanks

Comment

I have another instances, all worked fine there, problem is only on one instance (one installation)

Comment

Hi Russ,

Please try to do the following:
        1. Uninstall and remove the existing VoIP Integration extension from your instance UI.
        2. Delete extension folders manually from your instance directory.
        3. Install a new one (latest) VoIP Integration extension version in the UI.

Comment

lazovic, thanks, if I do that, can we be 100% sure that messages and calls will stay the same? Nothing will be los?

Comment

lazovic, sorry, which directory is that?

>
            1. Delete extension folders manually from your instance directory.

Comment

• victor
              victor commented
              Editing a comment
              From your_instance_name/application/Espo/Modules

Russ,

Victor has already indicated the correct path where the folder with the VoIP Integration extension files will be located. Calls and messages are located directly in the database, but not in the instance files, so they should not be deleted. But in any case, we strongly advise you to make a backup of all files of your instance and a backup of the database.

Comment

Working...
            X